Monday, April 17, 2006

Utter disappointed and perished!

It's just so utterly disappointed and depressing...

Screwed up my Pure Maths. 1 like hell,it's like the REAL hell.And the things that spread salt to the wound is that I actually re-do all the question far before I get back my result and discovered that,it's all easy peasy questions,c'mon Form 5 standard only k?!!!I was so stimulate and sensitive of this "form 5" words,as if people might think it's a shame to do bad given that it's only "form 5" standard.Screw u,u think I got that kinda time to revise back all the SPM Add. Maths. book issit?

But I admit it's kinda shame too but that doesn't mean that I'll do bad for the rest of that.It's only once-and-for-all!!!My exam skills sucks,I hate to do thing with time limit and spontaneouly.I need time...

Well,maybe my mental processing is a bit "torpid" but doesn't mean that I'm a dumbass.I hate generalisation...It sucks!

Give me time,I'll prove u wrong SOON!

On the other hand,

Case 1:
I'm a bit disappointed for Law too as I misunderstood 2 essay questions where I left out the whole part that the question require me to write at the beginning.I concentrated at the 2nd part only cos I thought the question requires only the 2nd part.

Case 2:
The other one is I for nothing add in additional yet unwanted points to my essay to prolong the length but in fact the question didn't requires me to do so...why I'm so confident then?Fuck up...I thought they need those points which stated in the question!Damn confusing...

I'm fucking paradox...

Econs.
MCQ still quite satisfy overall.But then I actually draw the wrong diagram(DD/SS graph) and misinterpret it...there goes my precious marks that will lead me to a distinction grade T.T

As for the essays part,things aren't going that well too due to my under-length essay answers.My mind was in total blank slate that time and I squeezed all my grey matter still couldn't think of any good points for that.Cos none of them in our class knows how to write that question.For me,I dunno why the hell would I chose that question out of 3 questions given...so damn bummer and annoying now!I totally didn't put hope on the essays section AT ALL right after I finish that paper!I'm waiting and expectng for the worst scenario to come...

Wish me good luck then...!

~There's still hardly any progression and recovery on my TB affected's cousin sis. as the days go by,we are getting more worry.When can she wake up and talk to us again,and when can she be free from critical condition's period?This answer yet no one can tell,only the heaven knows...we just gonna continue to pray for her everyday and wish for a speedy recovery.God bless her~!

After so many mishaps and incidents,I thought finally might be able to put my heart on AS revision,fat hope it is indeed,Moral Studies are like unceasingly pestering us again after resting for a week during mock exam time.Now again,our preparation for the coming presentation on this Thursday resume.In such a short of time,we are forced to do so many things like preparing slide show,additional notes to present,wat to wear during presentation,how to compile all our files that we do seperately at first,how to add on decoration for the things that going to present and you name it!!!Like tonnes of mountain of jobs gesturing and waving to us...pui!Sien lor!

Now,the only option,vision,destination or whatsoever for me is to do well in my AS.Hence,I need super sufficient of time to struggle for last minute's preparation(4 more weeks to go @.@~).So,do u think I got the time to bother about the annoying's Moral Presentation.My ass of cos not,I'll just simply cover up my tasks for Moral Studies without giving it a fucking damn.I'd done my part,the rest is up 2 u all.I don't care for any decoration thingy,tactic of presenting in order to win the spectators' heart,how loud of volume should I adjust to my voice and whatsoever.It's all pointless of doings where the lecturer will just care about whether to pass u or not?So,it's a matter of to past or not to rite?Just pass it decently is enough I think given that we're really lack of time at this very moment!Who cares a lot of that presentation now?Whatever will be,will be...

Fight for victory in AS is what most the right thing we should do now.No time for others bcos afterall "success is my only mother-fucking option"... (quoted from Terence :p )

PS:Seriously dun hav much time left now,so really hav to cut down my blogging amount here.No kidding man.Again,not much time left,please be serious and concerned about this matter...

Time's (almost) up!

~~study(hard) mode ON~~

Along with full-tanked fighting spirit!!!!