Monday, April 24, 2006

In loving memory of a bright young girl...

Just received a bad news on this early morning,

Ern Hao left us peacefully at 5.00 am,

She don't have to suffer any longer and she's probably somewhere in heaven by the buddhas' side watching at us and bless us for what we're doing,maybe a fairy?

Of course I'll say that she's qualified to be a fairy given that she's a gentle,soft-spoken,polite,temper-less and kind girl we used to have.

Hope she can rest in peace.Maybe she had found a better way for her and also for us.

Maybe that's the reason that I can't cry at all so far since this morning,I cried for several times last week when heard that her condition is getting worse and worse each day.I don't know,I feel very helpless and I actually puzzled when I received this mishap his morning.My mind was confusing and it all happened in such rapid of time where I still remember few months back where we were still having fun and chatting.Now,I don't know what to do,to cry or not to?It's so messy...

Maybe I should call up papa later to send him my deepest condolence before I go back to attend her funeral.I hate to see this...!

Why her life ended so fast and in fact she's only in her sweet 22,she haven't even live her life to fullest.It's only a quarter of her lifespan,now,her dream and fantasy just eliminate follow by her departure...she could have dreamt of having a once-in-life-time wedding gown on just like all other girls fantasizing.She may pursue further to have a complete and blissful family with kids...However,it all went off like bubbles,vanish into the thin air.I hope she won't felt regret about having all of us as her family and relatives.The most essential thing is that she can leave peacefully without anything left behind...although there are so many things undone for her!

Once again,

You will always in our remembrance no matter how,just wanna let you know that we love you and you'll never ever walking alone.

Now,you have gone to a faraway place.In fact a place that we'll all have to go one day,despite,you are there sooner than us.

REST IN PEACE

~In our loving memory of Lim Ern Ho (1984-2006) ~