Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Today is a day,tomorrow still a day.

Haiz...just here to release some tension!
.
.
.
.
.
Aiya,no need to say lah!Sure know wat happens rite?
.
.
.
What else can it be other than the mock exam?

Prettey much disappointed and depressing lor...as how would u feel if those question u thought are very important usually fail to present in front u when u browsing through ur exam's sheet?

and

When u know u can do it but realise u did wrong after the exam,they were just a trivial error!C'mon man what can be more easier than MCQ question.Furthermore,those MCQ questions were like derived from the past year papers which u happens to do tonnes of times edi!!!

Fuck!

U know u did tht question before but u still got the ans. wrong...this happened on about 5 MCQ questions from my Econs 1 paper...

Law is another fuck up paper,where the lecturer tht set the paper got no more idea and creativity tht they desperately duplicate the whole latest GCE Exam's Law AS paper 2 without any single modification on the questions!And my lecturer even discussed it wif us during the last week b4 study break!But too bad he didn't gave us the ans exactly...and me as usual how could I resist the lure to doze off in law class when ever single words came out from my lecturer sounds like lullaby?It's so crappy and dumb enough to let go such a big fat chance!!!

Mind you!Law paper 1 has to write 3 essays in 1 and 1/2 hours is bullshitcrapping not enough(the worse was that there's a one or two questions where I wrote has some tendency of getting out of point which leads to the narrow "bandwidth" of my marks! T_T )

However,Law paper 2 data response 2 Qs choose 1Q to do in 1 and 1/2 hours also was shitty mad hell lotsa extra time like 45 minutes!!!It's like 2 extreme kinda situations...tht's y sometimes I really doubt the A-levels' Law standard,the others so far have been quite ok though...exp for this very odd's LAW paper!Hell...

I'm a bit sien now...esp. my beloved Econs' easiet paper,da MCQ paper 1!It's completely totally careless mistakes for all the question tht got wrong...it's damn basic question!!!I'm seriously sick!Damn!

Tomorrow,seriously gotta perish cos I'll be sitting for Econs 2 (data response and essays) which require to write very knowledged-ful and technical points!And relate it to many things to form a cob-web relationship,damn complex things tht can actually exhaust all my grey-matter in one time!Die lor...

The one that can score most already doom and perish!What else should I looking forward to this time?

I totally give up on MOCK as I hope to do better in my AS mock!Atleast a distinction enough!!!

PS:I strongly condemn those lecturer tht gave tips for exam,they really spoilt the student and creating more and more lazy bums here!!!Study all the topics lah!Pot-luck-ed Cambridge GCE exam not gonna give u any tips afterall!So what if ur mock is good but sucks in the actual one?Pointless shit!

Alrite,I still got a month away from my actual AS exam...so really seriously definitely totally utterly have to buck up this time study,revise,practice all over and over again non-stop!!!No more fooling around!

Afterall,this is future defining matter!!!