Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Tell me it isn't real!!!

DAMN!!!

Fucking laid back now but when the guiltiness of having not studying at all when the exam falls on THIS divine Friday strikes me incisively on my head,thank god,I'm awake AGAIN.Yes,this kinda sucky feeling keep bugging me like on and off and off and on...like mood swing man!Jialat lor...tong kim hua hee,eh lei bai tiok see...or maybe this Friday whatsoever!

*Bang head on wall*

KNNCCBHGLTMDDBK...$#^%$#...wtf!!!Tension weiiiiii.....

Do I serioulsy look like someone who's going to sit for a Major-Life-Defining-Future-Deciding exams?

I hate when my roommie pat on me and invites me to play badminton...

I mean,hey,can't u see that I'm struggling for my "semi"-final's?

Well,obviously u noe juz that u think I'm those typical brat spoilt child that don't bother to give a fucking damn to exams at all...*faint*...tell me how should I prove u wrong then???!Is there any obscurity on my current position that left to ur mistaken impression on me???!This kinda feeling really unfathomably irritating and frustating lor...at least for me...I think in this way!

To be honest,I don't even dare to think of resiting even a single paper,let alone the whole AS's papers!

So pls,open ur eyes wider and see thru me,I'm striving so hard to achieve my very goal...

I noe u don't mean anything when u said that I'm "laid back and enjoying"!

But do u noe u really pounced on my vulnerability and invisibly gave me a big tight slap on both my cheeks.It's good to have some stimulus to wake me up from my childishness...so have to thank u for partially contribute to my awakening to this foolishness(how many times I hav to repeat this,enuff of it!)...

I ponder for a while and decided better keep my lappy off my vision or else it'll be a crucial distraction to dampen my will power to study and do revision persistently...

BUCK UP...

I CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE rite?!

Tell me that I can pls!!!

*Pls grant me a good nite sleep oso,so that I can wake up in a total-fresh mode and today-is-a-new-day mood!I dunno y I can't even shut my eyes and throw all the fictitious phantoms out of mind when I started to snuggle my cumfy bolster and blankets...It all happened so naturally thanks to the 2 cuppa nescafe bestowed by the vending machine downstairs.My braincells were very awake and stimulated...-_-

Pls lah!Act like a person which going to sit for exams can?

No more honeymoon-ing and loitering around!

Get back and study now!

YES,IT'S NOW.....!

gambate kudasai and zutto akiramenaide!