Friday, April 07, 2006

Fockyordorde...

..........

Today P1 mock kena screwed up like hell man!

Die,will only expect to get 20/75 watsoever (tht'll be maximum...).

S1 is still consider ok despite some careless mistakes which can still be amended b4 the actual AS exam,hah,afterall "it's only mock ward"!Who cares rights?Fuck off...

Suppose to spend whole day in library to study my very law,but then after seeing the whole stack of notes and books before me,KO man!...Give me a break,better go back to my room and get some rest then,to be continued tonight...

This time must do my very best for law provided that there's a possibility to flunk my P1 paper(eventhough can still gain back a little bit from S1 but P1 carries higher weightage than S1...T.T )

So,the whole point is that have to remedy this big flaw through my coming Law and Economics paper on next week!Gambate!Buck up...study hard and smart!

P.S: Maths is just so important that its usage is very wide since it's amphibious in both Science and Arts stream.Seriouly,if I did adequately well(at least a higher "C" or a "B"),I might have the chance(at least I have the qualification to ask for it,if not,I can only dream about it and never ever get to expect my dad to nod his head,not at all k?!) to request for going back to science stream again in future.Therefore,in nutshell,Maths is very much important to me compare to Econs,let alone the already-lost-interest's Law.So frustrate now,worse to worse,may have to re-plan my and re-patch my future pathway again.Damn headache now and moody!God must bless me and I shall no matter how at anytime anywhere believe in myself to the fullest...

It's been quite depress this past few weeks especially over the everlasting pre-exam's phobia and MY VERY INCONSIDERATE ROOMMATE AND HIS VERY FRIEND.

Here's my 10 cents of thought for my roommie(u worth 10 cents only,I think...):

  • Have I acted not obvious enough that I'm expecting an major exam in few weeks of time lately?
  • I pasted both my mock and AS examination time tables on my wall for so long,are you that blind enough until you seriously neglected that?And I thought u'd asked me before when is my exam,right?Should I repeat over and over again for your forgetfulness?
  • Last 2 days when you invited your very friend come over to play your very game and I was studying that time but I'm surprised that you actually asked me,"U can concentrate"?Hah,obvioulsy,you knew it yourself that the answer is definitely NO,not even a single lines of words got into my brain!Let's see if it's in your case then,can you concentrate by the way?Under the affection of full volume/bass blasting gaming sounds and your ever-annoying hoarsely lame laughing with your childish friend.You can never make it through anyway.So obviously,that question you asked me is totally rubbish.
  • And please don't pretend that you don't know that I refilled the water dispenser.Since you are the one who fixed the big water bottle into the dispenser all the time when I pretend not to put it into the water bottle until you mention and paid.I thought you are filthy rich enough that a ciplak RM400++ watch bought from KLCC seems so cheap and trivial to you,and,hey!you got a car right,and your parents are all the "1st tier" standard's engineers,ain't them?
  • To be honest,you stink like no one else.Please try to change your boxer more often,buy more of it since you are rich!Cos I always seen you wearing the same boxer all the time.It really fills the room with odourness.Wasted my money to buy air freshener all the while man!
  • Please lah!If you don't wanna take good care of your very carpet then just roll it up and throw it away.It attracts dusts and dirts.What's the use of your vacuum cleaner then?I'd try to clean up for you few times but not anymore in future since you are not a handicap,but I am,I'm so handicapped when it comes to things related to you!
  • Please should I mat a red carpet pathway to invite your very friend out of the room when It's in late night,what the hell man,do you think for a stranger to stay inside my private space at this odd hour will makes me more happy?...it's worse that I'm having exam now!I don't wanna go for a single room cos it's pricey and I think you are the one should go,so that you can fuck your friend inside without others awareness!
  • Hey man,look at you,already 22 but only in your very First Year of Uni...I still thought that you are 12 or 13...well maybe 15 sounds better!Can you behave like an adult?You look stupid until I can't stand any longer...you sucks!Maybe you can crowned yourself in the Malaysian Book of Record under the category of the Most Stupidest Man Ever Appear in Malaysia!*cheers*.Oh ya,maybe your very friend should have taken that,cos he looks more stupider than you,like King Kong or Bigfoot(choose either one you in favour of...which sounds better to you?!).Too bad,he's an Indon lah!Ngentot!
  • I don't know what the hell you will do except for freezing idly in front of your lappy playing games along with full volume blasting which can be eardrum-explodable!I tell you seriouly from what I've seen from my other friends that studying Monash U (including those from Engineering,Bio-sciences,Business and so on...),they seem very busy all the while with multitudes of lab reports,assignments,test preparations,tutorials and so on!(eventhough Business students all seems so busy!)But look at you(future Civil Engineer),easy peasy life and always saying that wanna study but ended up in front of that stupid LCD playing game.Well,I can't deny that you don't study at all,maybe once a few times I'd seen which last not more than 30 minutes!Now,you call that study?Kiss my ass man!University life wouldn't be easier without putting endless of effort.Honeymoony still think of passing your Uni. life and earn a useless degree cert.Man!You are so naive that I so wanna laugh!Uni.?!You call yourself a Monash Uni. student?Don't ruin Monash's reputation lah!Walao eh!
  • What do you think?You are 22 (*sneers and sniggers*)!!!Allow me to laugh please...hahahahahah...!Ok back to the topic again.I am so worry now if you can ever be a Civil Engineer in future.Maybe we can expect more cracked highway's bridge pillars,more of Highland Tower incidents happening...and don't ever think of constructing or build up any world tallest building again.No eyes to see ah!Sami Vellu(aka Semi Value) ,open your eyes wider and see all this well fed future pillars of the country.Your post won't be that easy in future anymore like today.If you are wise enough,step down tomorrow!Mr.Edu. Minister Hishammuddin and other ministers...you all have to suffer from the consequences in future since privileges are all given too your peer ethnic.It's already been so many years of time but you still can't seems to understand the crucial point.It's that your peers just not competitive and productive enough to stand out in the society.They prefer to be a laggard that live in kampung to grant their desire to lead simple life(this ain't any of a reality TV show starring 2 brainless chics!).They are taking things for granted and they prefer quota system instead of meritocracy.Cos they are lazy and they knew that of cos they couldn't make it with other races.Their common race's characteristic is lazy.To give "bonus",they are mean,cruel as well,much more greedy and selfish than my race.Govt. is wasting the taxpayer's money on them.For me,I rather feed a pig better off than wasting $ on them.(shit man!I'm so racism.Hah!C'mon lah,Malaysians are all like me,don't pretend and hide anymore...!)
  • Please don't smoke,cos you are polluting the fresh air on earth.Go die alone,don't drag others along.You are wasting the earth resources and wasting the air we breathe...you shouldn't be here to rival for a mouth of air on earth cos with your presence,the earth's oxygen content rates are gonna reduced and wasted.Indirectly,you diminished the oxygen that others can be able to enjoy where those people are simply a better person for sure unlike you do!
  • Fuck off!

I hope I won't be writing this kinda morality devaluating/degrading or whatsoever thing in future.Hope you can behave better next time although I think it seems so tough on you.Don't make yourself looks like a fool!Think of your parents,country,own race and most important YOURSELF !