Sunday, June 11, 2006

49th day of my dearest cousin

I'm gradually falling into sleeping disorder now since my average sleeping time is 4 am since dunno when and I'm suffering from migrain again along with serious flu this morning.Woke up at 7 30am and went all the way to Nirvana Memorial Park at Kulai.Was so hungry then,me,sis and mum decided to just drop by McD in Senai for breakfast instead of joining my godparents.The sky was drizzling and so as our heart.But it's already been so long,I got no more tears to cry anymore somehow.

While we reached the columbarium,they had already halfway chanting mantra(Tibetan mantra I think which claims to be very powerful).Joined them and chanted along but halfway through my freaking running nose keep on pestering me and the fucking mucus won't stop coming out from my nostril!I'll just have to clear them off while they were chanting,so embarrassing then!Still flu-ing now anyway...doesn't seems to get any better after I took nap!Stupid drilling sound from the toilet of my house which under refurbish -_-...ah damn!

Tomorrow my 2nd aunt's whole family will be coming back from US to visit us.Guess what is the weird thing?I didn't even met her husband(my Kao Fu aka Uncle in Cantonese which is originate from India and her son Ravi my cousin...),as for Ramya my cousin sis,the last time I met her was like Pri. 3 during the time when she came here from China(she picked up Mandarin there)...now they are old enough edi I think!If not also late 20 or more than 25!Funny feeling though!

Again I think I got the chance to ask for words of advice this time about studying abroad in US any some other consultations on courses!

They will be staying here over a week and proceed to India after this...my father gotta go to Changi Airport to fetch them up at freaking 6 am tomorrow!I can't go along cos no place to seat and my domestic passport has already expired(so as my International Passport!)...Fuck!I won't go S'pore this holiday,bye,GREAT SINGAPORE SALE!

T^T