Sunday, June 25, 2006

HIATUS

I'm going back to SUNWAY today!!!

Hell,gonna resume hectic life soon...

I hate to:
~do tutorials
~wake up damn fuking early
~eat Sunway's food
~walk to college
~stay alone in my hostel!
~see the whole freaking Bandar Sunway!
~face all the A2's topics
~wait/get my AS result(coming August!)

I'll missed :
~mum's cook
~laze in my sweet home
~JB frens
~SG's channels
~the freedom and pleasure of download anything at my own discretion!
~can sleep extremely late and wake up extremely late too
~Everything in JB!!!

FOrtunately I got only 4 months left to A2 exams and voila!I'm free from the cage of Sunway to another new ideal place...as long as it's not in Sunway!Yay...^^...T.T

Wat a new sem!But then same life though...fuk!I'll be vy emo this sem I think due to a lot of invisible pressures and stresses and tensions and yada yada that can easily trigger my emo...damn!!!!!Why life ain't gonna be easier?Why must I suffer like this?OMG...this is hell!It's not about just study but to carry on other unwanted burden which resulting from freaking exam and decision!!!Future!!!I got no more time...but then how come I can still feel there's a lot of emptiness left inside of me?Fuking who cares...!Life must goes on still...!Fuk!Gah!I hate holiday especially when it comes to the last day of it,tht kinda irritation is like phobia and trauma...like someone poured a pail of chillin' water on u when u r all flaming up and expect to flame even more stronger...pui!It's a new start or an ending?Beat me!I freaking hell dunno...arghhhhhhhh!

OK fine,look on the brightside!calm down,Calm down,CALM DOWN!This ain't gonna be that bad afterall,it's not even the end of the world!It's merely an insignificant turning point of life...how hard can it be?I got plenty in future!Must stand still and strong...there's still HOPES!!!I'm still young!!!

The world is beautiful and wonderful.

Diu!-_-

PS:Japan out of WC edi!Although it's expected but damn Brazil!Scored 4 goals!!!Freaking fat fugly oily rabbit RONALDO scored 2 goals and he was so hao lian if u ever notice his expression when he goal-ed...eventhough it's meant to be and ought to be but he just got that kinda look that u feel like giving him numerous tight slap until u satisfied...fuking Brazilian and fuking RONALDO fat pig!He's getting fatter,so I wish one day he'll be asked to leave Brazil team cos he can't run that fast anymore.Go and fuk ur pretty gf and enjoy the pleasure of eating as much as possible now!Bah!