Sunday, June 11, 2006

Graduation Day for SyUC GCE A-Levels(July 04,Jan. 05,March 05 and July 05 intake)

So,we went through an informal and unofficial premature(July '05) Graduation Day yesterday at the MPH.I was late for the ceromony due to I accidentally switch on the silent mode on my phone which turn off the alarm.Thus,I'm late for 30 minutes.Luckily I was able to rush all the way there and realised that the ceromony still hasn't started yet while the VIPs were late themselves too.Shame!I quickily put on my tie as told by Mr. Soma(he helped me to adjust my tie's position and double checked on my overall appearance,so sweet of him!).My heart didn't pound very hard when go on to the stage cos those people off and on the stage are mostly whom we met every single day(except VIPs)at the 3rd floor of Sunway's block(the permanent classes for A-Levels)...heehee!So not nervous at all la...except for the merit award,I was a bit nervous that I didn't bother to look at the photographer and kinda left the stage in a hurry and mess where I just grabbed the cert. rashly from one of the EXCO member of Sunway Group(omg!)...Anyway,it's over and they provided refreshment at the end of the ceromony too but the foods are not so impressive.So I didn't eat much also...and soon after we were busying taking photos there until they started to tidy up the MPH...haha!Funny!Oh yea,I rushed back to JB after the ceromony cos Steph couldn't fetch me and I have to call taxi instead...reached JB around 10 pm and sis picked me up with very black and sour face plus hot temper cos she said becos of me she couldn't watch WC match of England Vs Paraguay.I replied her non chalantly that "so what..." it's only a match,they have 64 matches going on.Plenty of chances ahead!I'm more important cos I'm ur BIOLOGICAL BROTHER afterall -_-...she then flamed herself and angry over me...stupid...just becos of the World Cup.That's y I hate it!

But somehow,as predicted England won over Paraguay with 1-0.Where the one goal was not scored by England themselves.It was Paraguay who accidentally shot the ball into their own goal without any of the England's defense.And England won just like this...too easy for them to win without glory though...stupid enough!I hate England!

Some photos taken during SyUC GCE A-LEVELS PROGRAMME'S GRADUATION DAY 2006 :

I'm holding the useless 20 bucks worth of cert.(menu alike)

The valedictorian Jessica & the do-nothing Me

Me,Terence,Juan & Yathu

Jessica,Me & Khim May *wink*...I'm not a womanizer though

Me,Stephanie & Terence gonna thrash the useless cert. soon

Me & Steph. on the stage

Me & Siti

Me & Aung

Me,Daniel & Terence

Me & Lina

Me & my comrade Cheryl

Yathu & Me

Robin(tip-toed),Me & Azrul(his hair so cool!)

Yay,we are happy but this graduation ceremony is not meant for us!-_-

Our mentor and then Maths. lecturer Ms. See,the ever amiable and generous lecturer!She treated us lunch for twice during M-M session!

(Top)Pinky,Terence,Me
(Bottom)Furley,Huey Chin,Ms. Wong(current Maths lecturer),Steph.

Solo-ing with Ms. Wong,the ever confident,funny and out spoken lecturer!I'll never ever fall asleep in her class!

Mr. Raj(law lecturer),the ever lenient,polite and soft spoken/hearted lecturer I've ever met.Thx for granting me a merit award in Law!

Mr. Soma(Economics lecturer),the ever serious,friendly,dedicated and "comel" lecturer ^-^


Me & Jessica radiating cos both our face are so reflective due to the hum chin peng sized!Haha,Jess. will be mad at me if she see this :p