Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Photoshop again...-.-










Dreamy kinda wash out effect...












Yay,finally,the iPOD silhouette effect!

***

Was out since late afternoon to grandpa's house to visit grandpa(of cos!) and Aunt's family from US...we went for dinner at some Indian restaurant in town which serves foods that I don't really have appetite on.Aunt's family is all vegetarian and so it's been quite hard thinking what to order.We ended up having all sorts of "flour" made foods like roti prata,chapati,naan,murtabak,tosai,puri,tissue with masala's gravy which really freaked me out.So,I didn't eat that much also cos they're not appealing to me...all the foods went down with water that I felt like my stomach was bloated(the flour or whatever expanded inside...I have a sudden urge to eat rice though T^T).Subsequently,we went back grandpa's house to chat and mingle where Ravi suddenly approached me and telling me that one of the Japanese songs in the CD I burned sounds great,he'll like to have it...lolx...but I dunno which he's referring to...so I decided to give him the whole CD though!It's either Miwa Sasagawa's or Fayray's that seems more to his preference,otherwise I dun think he'll like Ayu,BoA or Shiina that kinda poppy/rocky genre...:p

I was astounded that Ravi is already a PhD in Pharmacology where he used to major in Neuroscience back then and he's only 32.As for Ramya,she's currently pursuing her graduate studies on PhD in Environmental Health...wow!It seems like PhD is nothing for them and just like what we'll get for a degree in Malaysia...it's a standard for them!Then,I reflected this issue to my dad but then he's still giving me those expression that I'll usually get from him,smile-shake head-ask me to think properly-those kinda look that always wanted me to find cheaper route and the best is study locally,arghh...I so couldn't stand him!As if not bad enough,sis gave me whole stack of Australian university handbooks from IDP...!Oh,this time I got really mad and fed up and it's all written on my face until today.I don't think I'll wannna talk to them during this few days as a silent protest!So frustrated now...if I study at private local college/U,the choices they have are like pathetically less.By the time,they'll again force me to take those crappy business,law,banking or accounting which never ever in my dictionary!

Cheers?