Thursday, June 22, 2006

Very traumatize it seems...

Things I gained during my sem. break :
1. Bigger hole in my pocket
2. Greater succulency on my figure
3. Lazier
4. More retarded
5. Tension(for unknown reason)

Statement 1:Ok,obviously holiday is to relax and indulge urself,so needless to say,more $ has to be spent.I'll take it as a neccessity since RedBox/Neway/Movie/Shopping is a must...

Statement 2:Again,if I don't eat as much as I can now,I'll regret for sure as when I go back Sunway.All I got is terrible foods which more or less taste like shit(or worse).Will be constantly getting nearer to my own grave then.Mum's cook always the best and healthy(although not all the time...only upon requested).Yummilicious!

Statement 3:My average sleeping hour is 4 am and normally woke up at 2 pm with whole body feeling like tonnes heavy.Next thing will be sitting idly either in front of computer or tv...if not sing alone and blast my dad's speaker.Since most of my friends here are not having any holiday,so I shan't interrupt them so often unless Fri,Sat,Sun if they're not having any tuitions.Sien.Thus,I'll just laze in front computer playing games or download songs...

Statement 4:OMG!I cleanly forgot about everything taught on A2 syllabus.Esp Maths...what da hell is Partial Fraction,Parametric Equation,Exponential Function,Integration,Chain Rule,Modulus,Absolute Value,Long Division...yada yada!What da hell is unilateral/bilateral offer...I can't recall any on Contract Law seriously(Tort?!!!).Luckily Econs still hasn't started on any of da A2 topics.Guess what A2 exam is only 4 months away from now and AS result will be out on August which is approx. 1 month away from now.Die.And my braincells are deteriorating.I have developed a lot of grey matter during holiday.In fact,in an excessive amount.I have to exhaust them when my last sem. resume.Omg,reminds me of having to pay all the fees again.I hate that,so troublesome where I have to wait for so long for the receipts to issue!Damn Sunway admin.!Bah!

Statement 5:Out of unknown reason.I'm getting vy tension during this break partly bcos of the coming of the promulgation of AS results and pre-A2 phobia.But those only take up 50% but the rest developed out of no where.There's a big possibility that is due to my still miserable future plan.I'd tried to approach my dad but he seems to back me off nonchalantly most the time either giving me that kinda "yea~yea,who cares..." expression or just give me that kinda muddle+cold+beh song giggle as if I'm not serious enough or mature enought to discuss about my own future plan.Or better yet he'll started doing all this lecturing on how hasty of me always when it comes to making decision but then I got none of a single positive feedback from him.After the lecturing,I gained nothing but a lot of question marks,doubts,upset and dissatisfaction!I don't get what I want even 'till now!So when can he sits back properly and give all ears and attentions to me instead of da stupid World Cup.Damn,he can wake up from his sleep halfway at 4am to watch England Vs Sweden's match!Why can't I expect more then?I really wish they can have a conference with me.Now,all I gotta do is to grab their attention as much as possible.I can't wait anymore cos many of my classmates and coursemates have started to apply for Uni. or if not,hunting for one cos I need to enrol for them earliest intake in order not to waste any of the precious time.So prob. Jan/Feb/March will suits me best afterall I can enrol with forecast results...gotta do locally first and then twinning to overseas...so that can save more cost for overseas' expenses!Prob will gonna do ADP again but not in INTI this time.I won't do law for sure,if it ever happens,that might be the vy last resort for me...I dun wanna go UK,I hate the "legal-o-sphere"there and law students stereotypically are bunch of nerdy!I hate memorizing and reading those boring law codes,legal skill and yada yada.I hate law ever since I've taken law...eventhough how well I can score in my law paper or give me watever award won't makes me feel better off.I hate it means I hate it...not for u to tell me how I should do cos I noe myself better,law is not my cuppa tea!

*stay away from me,I'm in bad mood*

Go sleep!