Friday, June 02, 2006

The last day

......

ZzzzZZzzz *shocked*...oh yea,suppose to write some craps here...

Man,my eye lids is like hanging with tonnes of magnet that uncontrolably pulling themselves together...

I'm gonna be a listless vampire tomorrow I think.Maybe I'll doze off halfway writing Econs essays!

Now the shit is to do with those fucking Econs policies and graphs.Driving me to the extreme until I gotta give up my sleep today *sobz*.

I have so many MCQ question yet to study and my exam is in real soon like less than 6 hours time.I can't wait to finish this last piece of shit.And I'll be walking out from the exam hall and heading straight back to my room.

*evil eyes glaring* wuahahahaha...time to get rid of all the AS notes and textbooks,I no longer need them unless no choice gotta resit.I'm thinking of trashing them but since they still have some intrinsic value.Sell them off would be my honor.I dun wanna see them anymore,I hate books that make me sleep!

Juz now was studying halfway and Dom. drove me to SS15 to da bao McD for supper,fuck!After perpetually of cajoling,I was shattered and ate the freaking oily Bubur Ayam that really gross me out.Hey,me here are holding back my desire for foods for more than a week long(kinda personal record breaking : *throw confettis and applause* -.- ).Since it's just some plain congee with minced chicken,of cos easier for me to discard those fatty oily liquid away,bye bye fat!One thing,I hate McD,they sell calories instead of yummy foods.

I'm really headache of my graduation day next week,I have to look perfectly great(shape) on that day.Cos I think my shirts are unable to fit in to my gigantic body anymore T^T...I may look like a rice dumpling instead!Worst thing is I'm gonna go up the stage twice some more T^T . Seriously gotta hold breath and hide my little spare tyre kkk -.-

Argh...I'm so overjoyed until distracted from my revision.I'm going to Genting with Charles,Janet,BL and Felic. this Sunday after attended grandma's birthday celebration.The best thing is we gonna take the midnite coach to Genting!I luv to travel at nite...can't wait anymore!Holiday is full of plans now.I'm gonna take shots,Cheung K,Movies for 24/7,dramas,animes,revamp my untidy blog,go to Singapore for retail therapy(man!it's da GREAT SINGAPORE SALE),gotta play squash,get rid of using Photoshop with the 101 guides, and many many!Wah,so long din clubbing edi!Who cares a lot for result anyway...?It's juz...bah!Fuck off for all I care ,currently.

~gotta continue to be a couch potato(nop,I mean as in study) edi~

In about less than 6 hours I'm gonna break free from being a study freak and nerd.I'm gonna make my way to the office with the useless notes given through out last 2 sems and *toss those sheets toward lecturers* "I had enough!"

....then

Walk out of the office *with a sudden wind blowing towards me* and there I am,walking proud,I don't need those notes anymore!Walao eh,damn amazing feeling that I so long for it.Damn it stop dreaming,it won't happen even if the sky falls down.Duh,who cares!

Guess I'm gonna count the value worth of all the notes now cos they're like a whole stack of mountain.If sell to old newspaper collector maybe can get promising cash-back wor...*wink*...*cashbox's sound*...-.-

Anyway,those are only illusion demonstrated by my stupid alter ego.I'm gonna freak out if it's ever happen.No eyes to see ah!

Disclaimer : Contents are obscene.Sincerely apologize to those that felt uncomfortable after reading all the craps above.They are written out spontaneously without proper structure.The owner may be "superjoyed" at the time being.Children below 18 are not encourage to read unless with parental guidance.No responsibility is going to be hold for causing any medical loss.Thank you for suppoting.

Woot?
:p