Friday, June 02, 2006

What a relief

Finished my last paper today--->Econs 1 and 2

I swear this is the suckiest and screwest subject of all.MCQ seems very easy but,yes,only in ur dream!Hell tricky shit!Data response totally screwed up and essays not enough time to finish!Might as well flunk the whole paper for all I care...I'm so little bit upset upon mock's result.It's not what I've been expecting...T^T

At this point,the only thing to do is to pray real hard gua...hope that this coming August I'll be receiving some "beyond expectation's" result slip outcome ( I mean the good expectation in this case...-.-)

Well,since it's over no point crying over spilt milk oso...I should enjoy the holiday time I have in hand currently,real hard!Time to party...books are rubbish!

Now,after 5 hours of journey,I'm stepping on my homeland again,yay!JB rocks!*confettis flying*

I gotta have an appointment with my hairstylist tomorrow!I think I should re-dye my hair to make it looks even but I'm afraid the outcome will be perverse,as will be like some sort of Ah Beng lala *faint* ,in order not to get laughed by my frens,better save it till the end of the year!I'll juz have to cut it that simple.

Not forgetting gotta go Tebrau City tomorrow to shop for groceries for my Genting trips.It's gotta be full of alchohols and titbits.Be prepared!*devilish minded crawling inside*

Keep da promise k,guys! *wink*