Thursday, June 01, 2006

"Low Disk Space"

While still wondering what drama and show should I download from DC++ to bring back to JB.I noticed this that preventing me going further and eliminate my desire...

Freakingggggggggggly pissed!Wtf,pathethically of 145MB left?Not even enough to accommodate one episode of DH or Lost or Goong ?!!!!Fuck...

Then,I realise that my lappy has jam packed with too many(much?) songs.I got approx. 20GB of songs inside and 6GB of music videos etc...

Given only 40GB in total of capacity is totally wrong for me at the beginning.I think I need a iPod 60GB to move all my songs over instead of my current 4GB's mini T^T...wow 60GB of iPod(either the plain one or video version) minus 20 GB of my song files and 6GB of music video files,still left like more than half of spaces,amazing!So what?A 200GB external hard drive is cheaper than an iPod for 4 times,I dun own a MINT factory nor cash printing machine!

Suggested solution :

~Buy CD-R and burn them all up (may need 100 pieces I think,though I got only 2 pieces of blank discs in hand now T^T )

~External hard drive of up to 100GB

~iPod video 60GB

The ranking is by ascending of price!


So,for now,it's time to wave a temporary goodbye to :

1) Desperate Housewives - English Series
2) Lost - English Series
3) Kang Xi Lai Le (though Channel 8 SG do have this but outdated!) -Taiwanese Variety
4) Chobits - Jap. Anime
5) Love Hina - Jap. Anime
6) Goong(...!) - popular Korean series

cos I dun hav time to shop now.

I shall go back JB and watch the lame Astro and Spore's channels...

Gotta get rid of the capacity problem soon!