Friday, June 30, 2006

System of a down

Summary of what I did today(chronically) :

1.Woke up late,thus,late for class(chatted wif Andrew until 4 am!-_-)
2.Had remedial class for Maths in afternoon and was damn tired(next week got forecast exam!)
3.Took taxi to Subang KTM,wanted to go MV.
4.Walked in MV pointlessly for almost 4 hours until wanna vomit and leg cramped.
5.Bought Adicolor G5 finally...although vy expensive but others so called "cheaper" similar type are not so "cheaper" afterall.Might as well buy Adicolor...broke liao T.T
5.Again tookKTM to Serdang and then taxi to CP.(almost quarrelled wif the stupid Indian cabby conman that overcharged 5 bucks.It's already 8pm sumthing by rite no more jam!Y charge so high?SO,I called taxi but fucking operator replied saying that no taxi at that moment(woot?).Thus,compromised(lak seh!) and took taxi to CP full of anger...I hate KL(Msian) cabbies,rather take bus(although their service quality is nothing better though).
6.Tired and when think of P.Maths 3....die~

That's all,stupid SUSAN said wanna go jogging and keep on cajol me and threaten me said I look like pig!Hell!At the end,she's the one who ffk...-_-