Monday, October 01, 2007

Junctures

Fell a bit sick after came back from Cameron Highlands! I fucking hate sore throat, it makes my breath stinks and can't consume solid food!

Just completed my 10% COM 110 mid term test, guess what? Completely fucked up! Inti UC lecturers definitely got pea sized brain because all the setting of questions require memorizing which I detest it a lot. Alright, I can compromise and give in to squeeze a wee bit ( around 100 definitions O.o) of definitions into brain but why the other questions are not reasoning questions instead of otherwise? I know those definitions are simple and short unlike Anthropology but still I did it wholeheartedly, not. The questions are so dry and boring just like written driving test. Fortunate part is that it weighs only 10% or else sure a gone case. Then to think 1.5 hours were enough for that?! Come on the main problem for me just now was time contraint, at least 1 hour and 45 minutes or make it 2 hours la......why so ironic one! Then final always hell long up to 3 hours. What's this?! Sien, hope can score at least 5/10 -_- . Oh did I mention that if it was ever an open-book test, I am VERY sure I can score 10/10 with flying colour. Bummer *roll eyes*

*****

And I'm so gonna talk about my Cameron Highlands trip! Although, we were there for less than 2 days but definitely well spent! Expectedly some flaws as well which to do with the travel bus when we were going there, we bought 7 tickets but only got 6 vacancies available and that was not even our fault cos we bought hell earlier prior to that. Some bitches definitely gotta pay off for that but they didn't! So finally, our group compromised and I voluntarily went and sat at the assistant driver's seat which was only a piece of foldable wooden seater extended next to the door on top of the stairs! Totally not meant for human postures I tell you, it was fucking bumpy and I swear I could just fell off everytime the bus swerve, even for a minute swerving! Cos no handles at all and no cushion for leg rest, basically a shabby piece of wood with cushion wrapping. Siao. So after 30 minutes, I just went to squeeze myself out in the main seaters for 2. Then 3 of us squeezed and just imagine the old curvy mountain road to Cameron Highlands, how much impact caused to my buttock and BodyBalance was put into use finally. Along the bus journey, we practically ruled the whole bus with our voices, me, Charles, Ru Wen and Sherly were playing chor dai di and the whole trip to me was like a gambling trip. Luckily I won a bit la. Upon reaching Tanah Rata, Mei Ching and her bf came fetch us to Brinchang for lunch. We had STEAMBOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My 10th or so steamboat session before September ends but I'll still continue my liking on steamboat no matter how. Oh the interesting part was that Mei Ching bf was driving a Mitsubishi pick up and all of us rushed to sit at the open air carriage then drift along on the bendy road of Cameron Highlands with Mei Ching's bf superb driving skill. 7 of us squeezed in carriage screamed, shouted, gestured around, waved to curious passerby...like no one's business and we did the same thing through out the entire trip. After steamboating, we went to tea farm where Mei Ching's bf affiliated with to do some light visiting, then Rose Garden to climb the hill like donkey, Market to buy fresh organic vegs, fruits and snacks! At night we bbq-ed at some bbq pit away from our guesthouse! I think I shouted a lot through out the trip, thus sore throat T^T .Went back to our guesthouse at past 12 am, gambled again! Once sicked of gambling, we play other poker games with punishment of truth or dare...gosh! This part was obscene, I shall skip it.

Next day woke up at 8 am, slept for 2 hours only. Then we went to buy goodies and had bak kut teh! Blissfulness. Declined from the highlands at 1.45 pm and reached KL at almost 6 pm! Slept all the way so not much of nauseaness. A damn rushing, tiring but compact trip. Reached Subang around 8 pm and prepared for my COM 110 for today which already screwed nicely (aforementioned).

I forgot to bring my camera along so photos are all with them. Damn a lot! Will post up some later once I got them.

*****
Called Streamyx techical team for numerous time already, the problem still there, then just now I plugged in the housephone, to my surprise, no dial tone nor beeping tone at all! It's my phone line's fault which I pandai-pandaily blamed the wrong party. Hey but still like hell I care! They are affiliated afterall...each time I called, they were giving me different explanations which made me feel like bitchslapping them. So up until now, the problem still yet to be solved. TM technician is coming tomorrow to check out. God, I salute them for victimizing my connection almost 1 week! Can I get any better from TM Streamyx?

PS : I'm woozily switching between P1 and stealing private networks now. Have to switch off anti-virus in order to gain access summore! Fuck wei...sure will kena virus soon.

*****

Am still thinking of moving to Desa Kiara or not. But if I do, lotsa stuffs to be settled, first will gonna deal with my tenancy agreement for existing room (hope they mitigate me and return my deposit if I was to move out one month earlier than the agreement due date), second will be upgrading my FF membership to passport, thirdly transportation, fourthly move all my stuffs again which I very reluctant to do so.......lazy!

PS : Sherly said she wanna bring her newly born shih tzu to KL as our housedog so we can all take care of it! And summore asking us to share and buy one cheap 2nd hand car -_-.

Don't know la, I think there is a big possibility that I can't move to DK. Sighs.
**********

err...