Saturday, May 03, 2008

Desaru Road Trip

Sempena Labour Day off and the lackadaisical day after that, dad and mum took a day off to Desaru of course I gotta tag along for all the reasons. We planned to go for a day trip to Sg. Rengit for seafood but then dad decided to book a resort room impulsively so that we don't need to rush all the way back to JB at night. We stayed at Desaru Damai Beach Resort which was mediocre only but good for short overnight stay. However, looking at those virginal and sandy beach in sight is more than enough to offset the cons. We chilled at the beach, I went to swim at the sea with my dad whilst mum just sat and watch for she is incapable of touching water haha. My fishie was all along with me and I've done with one film in a day! So happy and it was all worthwhile. Btw, the bank didn't reap much of service charge and it's exactly how it'd cost had it been converted to Ringgit. Yay :D

We drove all the way up to Sg. Rengit for seafood dinner after chilling at the resort and all. The meal was darn cheap despite the fact that the place is always infest with Singaporeans. Mum ordered like crazy, I think 7 or 8 dishes for only 3 of us. Still not very full to be honest and we are so gonna get from the further step up of LDL levels which incidentally haunting most of my family members. And then in my utmost humble opinion, Desaru's beaches are 10x better than Bintan's, we used to frequent Desaru like 3-5 times in a year those days but ever since everyone's leaving, so it's getting quiet and lonely nowadays.

**********

Peace out

Mummy and daddy (forced to take haha)

Me and my symbol of peace

Gemini and colourful canoes
Scratches

Roar...

Sunset and silhouette

Dot-ed the day

**********

Mbak Jay, tengok lah, this is what a "toy camera" can do. Tell me how you feel about the effect k? To be noted, I DID NOT retouch those photos with Photoshop at all. Feel free to appreciate how pure and fundamental can they be...so aesthetically pleasing .

**********

Alright, results for this semester are all out, no failing nor extraordinary good grades. My conclusion is I feel lucky to retain my CGPA and move on to my sophomore year which I was deeply in doubt before that haha, every semester is like pain in ass, I was so worried that I might gonna just stuck and ended up in retaking and stuffs...and then let me strongly condemn ICSJ's lecturers, yea now I know you all are nothing but hypocrites, the reason you all gave high courseworks marks is just so that you all can bring us down altogether in one shot during final, and now I know! Ms. Sociology-Lecturer and Mr. History-Lecturer, I won't forget how you all sabotaged me. Kinda disappointed to say actually. Oh well, at least I get to move on still. Nabeh.