Monday, May 05, 2008

Shitnesssssss

This college will never fails to wreck my nerves, EVER!

I went to enroll today and I spent like 2 hours staring at the damn generator doing those timetable matchings just to sort out the perfect timetable. Happy happy clicked "ok"...blimey, Physics class fulled! Peachy, it toppled all my other perfect time slots. And to hell I have to rematch with new subjects again which took me further 1+ hour tim! Fuck. Then in the end only 3 rather than normal 4 subjects mutually exist harmoniously side by side. Ended up taking only 3 subjects due to all the stupid clashes. Now I have to stay on for another semester which is 6 semesters altogether, can be 7 also since I have to postpone my transfer date due to Inti's ever brilliant system. Supposedly Spring 2009 but now delayed to Fall 2009 which constitutes to 2 more semesters but I don't think I will finish all the 2 semesters during that time frame. Prolly just stop before May which is the end of my 6th semester and take a hiatus for preparation/work/spend time with close ones before August. If that's so then I gotta prepare for uni(s) application on next semester or next next semester already and not THIS. Geez so sickening it sure takes a long time for me to enter a proper uni at this age. And does it sounds better than leaving at Spring 2009? Cos at least I get to spend another CNY with friends and family with of cos the bonus of getting ang paos la. But still, wasted hell loads of my time talking to the advisors today, and I have to come up with explanation for the mess but why should I? It's not my fault cos the previous advisor told me not to take 2 sciences (4 cr. hour based) in one semester and not like the timetable then was not clashing also *roll eyes*. Typical ICSJ. Fuck CHM 211 and CHM 212 if not because of them...I think the Dean can just sack all the unproductive staffs like Ms. M, Exam office crew and course advisors for better, I don't see a problem in exercising it for it's a bob's your uncle matter. Then the new building I think is built to burn money into ashes because not only we don't have more flexible timetable but subjects offered seem to shrink as well. What's this? Not enough lecturer then for fuck's sake go hire more, not enough classes is no excuse since the new "grand" block claims to accommodate more students and of cos more classes! Then with all the trumpeted claims, why do we still facing so many time slots clashes? I can't believe I still have to face all this timetable inefficiencies when all there I have to care is my grades/CGPA. Bummer bummer bummer! Real big bummer.

But then this semester is only a 4 days week, meaning I got only 4 lecture days per week! Haha 1st in my life. More time to slackstudy I supposed. I'm taking Introduction to American Government as well. Tell me how the hell I came to the state of fitting POL101(US Government) into my curriculum of..........CLS/MT major?! Bummer!

OMG just kill me.