Friday, May 23, 2008

A little bit of that

Finally Intima week's over! And I was given whole loads of tasks to be completed today. Have to manage the security jobs as well for some odd reasons. Ta-dah you can now call me a multitask android filled with lipids. Nonetheless I still manage to squeeze out some personal time for indulgence at this point of time besides having cleanly forgot about the Statistics quiz today which carries 5 effing %. I'll constantly try to plead for a break even after the outcome next week which, sad to say, nothing upbeat to look forward to lah. 5% is too much for a quiz (woot?). And then, starting next week onward I'll be spanking dead beat like mush.

On a brighter note, the Big Mac chant is my new mantra right now. I can't stop chanting it over and over! 2 all beef patties...%$%^&%$(stml at the time of typing this)...sesame seed bun. Voila! There you go 2 Big Macs down for free that I decided to give them away. 3 cheers for 537 kcal per serving, it is no kidding issue wei! Actually 4 seconds are more than sufficient for a sound person or even if you're Broca's or Wernicke's speech challenged, just go try out yourself I beckon. Also, you may wanna save up your lunch and dinner expenses for better use (why not just admit you cheapskate bastards). McD is helping out. Being a merry-go-happy-sugar-camouflaged-Jack Sparrow-meet-the-gothic-clown-mascot conglomerate. Energy cum fat distribution is their obligation you see more than being charitable. Stickguys and stickgals, good news. Moi? It would be my utmost pleasure to shove a couple of patties up their marketing personnel's arses FFS.

Anyways, anyone's going to the performing art workshop at KLPac this coming Sunday? Seems promising but LAZINESS has got the better of me. Then again, it's free admission. Aren't you tempted already? huh? Huh? HUH? It's F-R-E-E...fuhhhhrrriiiiiieeeeeeee! I'm practically out of time I guess. So, anticipatedly, Saturday is a whole day of house chores (looking at that pile of laundry hill is enough to kill!), lab report, tutorial, assignment, sponsorship hunting, ON's checklists here and there...fuck why am I reminding myself? T.T Late night Friday I wasn't even doing anything productive. Argh!

Alright seriously need an alarmless wake up tomorrow, wanna sleep like there's no tomorrow that I've been long deprived for. Hello Barn. Hello melatonin. Slumber bee. Imaginary Nelson. Lala. Here I come.

Au revoir!


Tristan --
[adjective]:

Tastes like fried chicken
'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com

...Special Sauce Lettuce

Cheese Pickles Onion...