Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ditto Ditto Ditto

Finally.

I can rest my day away..

Done with my Bio quiz, Politics test and STACT's members gathering.

As usual, got condemned at meeting for no reasons, all the fingers pointing and bureaucracy red tape. At least they all sound plausible. Attendance seems compulsory for upcoming events if no better excuses to absent present (pun not intended). Inti Ball, College Day, Intima Forum, ON...endless meetings...yada-yada. T.T

.
.
.
.
.

At last,

I got the liberty to binge, aside from my usual main dinner course with rice and dishes, I'd gobbled down a regular set of Ayam Goreng McD. Further entitled to a chance of Big Mac chant. That goes without saying. Chanted it right away. Nothing much to hesisate anyways. Gobbled down the Big Mac right after finishing the Ayam Goreng. Uber bloated. Contented. Satisfied. Bubbled. Screw diet. What more can be more enjoyable than eating what you wanna eat without thinking twice, without looking at the nutritional fact. 537 kcal + 420 kcal = 957 kcal. What's with that? Yea right screw it. I binge when I don't feel too good. Why should I care so much about my figure since no one will be looking anyway? And now I'm hungry again.

Actually I fell asleep immediately after the binge. Woke up. Thus this post. The finale of non sensical ditto entry. Next post shall be a happy one. I vow to thee.

Shite. I haven't called for sponsorship yet!!!