Wednesday, May 07, 2008

From the L word to the F word

The L's,

Lies. Laughs. Loves. Lives. Lesbians. Lame. Lusts. Los Angeles.....

I finished 1 season in a day all thanks to my uber laid back timetable, how marvellous!

It simply just more than homosexuality and all the gay rights movements can tell. Just slightly more than that. Somewhere in between controversial and provocation. Please leave religion out of this for god's sake also (pun not really intended).

I feel so dykey now...

The image “http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/050215/050215_beals_vlg2p.widec.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Hello there!

..but oh well, food for thought.

I'm converted.

**********

The F,

Fuck.

I know, this is another spin off of my enraged grudge against THE college. It comes out like tap water and it's on the loose now, please understand.

Yea la...I know this is just an outlet for my feelings, I'm ranting to noone and I will honestly shut this up once I feel right about it in no time (i think sometime next week things will be fine I hope), if no relapse :p

Read this : Itu blog miliki saya. Clear enough ah?

666! Intro. to US Govt. has got the boringest dullest lecturer ever on the planet. I've found a new place to seriously slumber out. Wtfbbq. Memang jatuh ditimpa tangga. I'm right now in a serious difficult position. I can't possibly drop the damn thing for there are no better substitutions except for English Literature which facing under amount of students right now on the verge of chaplap-ing but hell I don't need that in my major. There's French 101 which I'm begging to join but monstrously CLASHED with Stats (TYPICAL!)...effing chintzy college who can't even well managed its flagship course in the pseudo-honor of some questionable ISO standard. Well, I mean they can't short change us just because they have the crown of it. We need a good lecturer, not some Tom, Dick or Harry who part-timely appointed from admin. department who can't teach a fuck standing there reading slides straight out from power point! In that nut case, the security guards or janitors can perform similar task equally well as well. What makes me more furious, the advisors got the balls to tell me I should accept my fate for my misfortune (those timetable clashes...). Hell that shows how much they think my time's worth, go fuck a chicken la.

I am seriously have to booze up before attending POL101's class, for better, I can pretty sure the whole class won't turn their backs against a round or two of chor dai di during the lesson. I call it class participation. Anyone has 2nd opinion?

Unfortunately afterall I will still have to put up with all of these. Pips, just assume this entry is made invisible ok?

Sighs.