Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A little bit of this

This week is Intima week. Have to sell tickets for Orientation Night and also recruit new members. Double jeopardy is the word. Thundery weary now. I just have to spend all my free times and breaks to put up with something that literally kill time innocently. Dunno why la, they just like to call whoever which is free impulsively, catch them, put them in a cage and tell them they are up to something. Then at the end, we spent time waiting like stones only to realise we received no order to perform any tasks AT ALL. We were just put on hold IN CASE they are up to something. Fuckhole ass ripping wusses right? Surely they need to seriously learn about the dearness of OUR time. And we are not back up tyres also. I hate all these senseless obligations. I was given no orders and no details to date on my puddinghead logistic parts. It's as if the post was made out of extrinsic value for it is a MUST HAVE turun temurun but practically for nothing but being stoned. Celaka.

Speaking about Intima week, I joined 3 other clubs and societies with better prospect this semester (finally for 4 semesters of rotting out in this college anonymously) other than STACT club. I honestly can't dissolve in that solvent myself. If only I can resign from ON organizing committee at will...I'm serious. They don't need me afterall and not like I wanted to join this organizing committee in the first place also. It all started from nowhere without notification and next thing I know was my name is already on the list...just like a tattoo~

Oh and Politics class is getting sibeh miserable and sleep inducing. T.T

Also, folks and parents are making me so emo! They are all set for an overseas getaway in group WITHOUT me...666. How can?! Of all the time, why must they chose 3 weeks after my next new semester started? Evil right? Hmphf...how can I not be emo you tell me!

I'm effing grey and sour.

Sien.

Life is dry.

**********

Intima Week