Friday, May 30, 2008

Everything and everything

Everything seems so robotic nowadays. It's like I'm living on a pre-set live impoverished with surprises and oomphs. Meetings, gatherings and homeworks and more meetings, more gatherings and more homeworks. Repetitious. Framed. I'm trying to avoid calls but there's no way in heaven or hell I can avoid sms-es unless I swallow my cellphone and end my life together with all the miseries. Sms-es are not asking for date or delightful things to that sort but compel me to accept the unilateral invitation to work like donkey upon opening inbox and accidentally take the killer glimpse at those words. Rejection is impossible. Now that I have to lengthen my blocked list on online messenger tool. And I just got to know that I can't go back home during Father's Day cos need to run some errands for College Day. Sighs. And supposed I need to go to college tomorrow and Sunday but I told them I went back JB. I've already given my 5 days week to them, sacrificed gym and wasted lotsa times. Now I demand for the remaining 2 days on my own. Fair enough. Unless it's extraordinary important or informed beforehand like 3 working days before the due date. I don't like spontaneity in such manner. It sounds very tyrannic and unplanned. Not my forte. And I don't remember when was the last time I came back to my room with left over energy for the day. I've overspent them. Just don't go overboard and cross my line. There's at least 1 or 2 of them from the committees that have the atrocity to step on my head. Whatever they think is right it's right. The only thing they are good at is experience, cos most of them are like me, total rookie and noobie in this club. Other than that, zip up and kiss your own ass goodbye. Well, there are also upsides about this club too but insufficient to amount to highlight of the day. I keep happy things in me and purge grudge into this blog. My blog is dirty, filthy, angsty, dark, pessimistic, negative and everything that is wrong about. I've contributed some pints of pollution to cyberworld, that is something worth to be proud of for nameless people like me who always wanna do big and prove to the world. But when I ponder further, what will I be getting in the end? Will I be better off? Everything's left unknown and indefinite. Sometimes when I'm not so strong, I'd really wish I had done more.

**********

I believe I've been tagged, not sure. But just assume this is squeezed out of tedium.

Real name: Ng Kok Whei
Nickname: Wei, Kok, 大头兵
Married: Nop
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Male or Female: Male

High School: SMK Aminuddin Baki JB
College: Inti College Subang Jaya
Short or long hair: Short (always)
Are you a health freak?: By all means but drifted away of late.
Height: 172 cm
Do you have a crush on someone?: It's now or never.
Do you like yourself?: Yes and no.
Piercings: Nop.Thinking of getting one on nape.
Right or lefty: Right handed. Sometimes ambidextrous.

FIRST
First surgery: Never.
First piercing(s): 19
First best friend: Huah Jeng, Huah Shin and Huah Rong (my neighbour's kids)
First award: Singing competition in kindergarden (1st :D )
First sport you joined: Squash (officially)
First pet: Parrot fish and died 2 days after due to electricity black out.
First vacation: Should be either Singapore, KL or Desaru. Childhood amnesia sorry.
First concert: Jimmy Lin (林志颖)Live in Stadium Tertutup Tebrau JB 1993 (a whooping 15 years ago!)
First crush: Some boys or girls during primary school.

CURRENTLY
Eating: Chewing gum. (facial diet kthx)
Drinking: Detox tea.
I’m about to: Do my homeworks.

YOUR FUTURE
Wants kids: Will adopt or maybe don't want at all. I don't like toddlers.
Want to get married: Nop, see first.
Careers in mind: Freelancer or successful Forbes-featured businessman (BIG duh!), no lah, IT HAS GOTTA BE THE ONE AND ONLY HEALTH SCIENTIST.

WHICH ONE IS BETTER
Lips or eyes: Eyes of course, that's the window of soul. Who cares bout lips.
Hugs or kisses: Hugs I guess, and those transition of temperatures are irreplaceable.
Shorter or taller: Make it 176 cm will do.
Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneously romantic. Too much romanticisms can be corny and impractical. I hate platitudinous people which are often nothing more than hypocrites themselves.
Nice stomach or nice arms: Six packs! Fucking gimme.
Trouble maker or hesitant: Hesitant lor...since I'm indecisive and prefer no brainer.

HAVE YOU EVER
Kissed a stranger: Yea. When I got drunk eons ago.
Drank bubbles: Alcohols yea, name me!
Lost glasses or contacts: Contacts.
Run away from home: Yea. To a nearby KFC and met my parents there ta-paoing KFC for me instead. Aww...cos I told them I felt like eating.
Liked someone younger: Yea. But not anymore.
Liked someone older: Yea.
Broken someone’s heart: Nop. I'm a typical Pisces.
Been arrested: For? Juvenile Delinquent? Got arrested for ponteng sekolah eons ago.
Turned someone down: Of course. We gotta move on somehow.
Cried when someone died: Hell yea, hello me made of flesh installed with this thing called feelings.
Liked a friend: No way. Depends on what kinda friend. Acquantance maybe.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN
Yourself: More yes than no.
Miracles: No. I'm all about pragmatism.
Love at first sight: Hell no.
Heaven: Why not, it's a place to entrust afterlife.
Sex on the first date: Over my dead body.
Angels: No. I think there are all demons in disguise.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY
Is there one person you want to be with right now: Err...make it yes then. Not sure.
Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time: Certainly no and won't. BFFs yes.
Do you believe in God: I believe in Gods. Plural. And deity.

This survey very intimate lor, like matchmaking ad liddat.

Il finito.