Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ditto Ditto

Do you have this kinda feeling that,

you've spent a long and weary day doing stuffs not pertaining to you.

Done with the day. Went home. Took off the mask. Looked into the mirror and saw a complete someone else staring back at you in a lifelike manner?

Must've been fretted or what.

Cos the boundary between right and wrong is getting opaque.

Self denial kicked in. Twats and cunts dispersed. Daunting the headlamp of soul. Revealing, devastating...

I shall stop making non sensical overstatement that will leads to emotional led breakdown in future or at least I'm not typing this thing feeling extraordinarily sucky, am I? I can't seem to recognize my acts these days. Excessive tie down is suffocating.

I miss the liberty to switch off my cellphone, my laptop, to sleep without alarm clock, to remain anonymous and the little Nelson, to do things I wanna do alone...

Period.