Friday, March 31, 2006

IELTS

Damn tiring man~

Stay back in the library almost freezed me to death...

And hey!Moral Studies project oso freak me outta my head!

I'm so surprise that I got Band 7.0 for my IELTS exam!!!

Aha!Tell u wat,I dun trust their standard!

I'm such a poor English user wif severe broken English problem,impediment when comes to speaking,reading must not hav a dictionary left out,listening must always pardon myself for ppl to speak again...you name it!

Y should I deserve for 7.0?

I'm wondering so hard,to what extent should I deserve this?

Man!I just keep on telling myself dun get mesmerise and overjoy by this result...it's only illusion that not going to happen in the real world...

Believe me,my English sucks man!

I'm a English speaker during Kinder. days then being sent to a Chinese medium primary school(my Chi. speaking background originated frm here~)

Then after 5 years...there goes my Chinese medium school where this time have to transfer to govt. based secondary school with fully Malay medium teaching!But still,I spoke Chinese to my groups of fren there which they also speak Mandarin too...cos they are also the victim under the Malaysian everchanging-corrupted edu. system!

After 5 years of Malay teaching medium...this time finally being sent to a private college which they teaches in English where frens and classmates speak English most da time and if u can't speak English here,u'll be a total loser that look down by the others...it's so frustrating and annoying rite?I mean I have to adapt to diff. situations again and again where kinda confusing and there born the "Rojak" language usage of most Malaysian nowadays.The ironic thing is after being apart for English medium based edu. system for almost 20 years,our govt. has finally realised that Malay is afterall not so important...then in a split second like within a month of time they passed the bill on switching the teaching medium in all Sec. school in Malaysia including Form 6 back to English based -_- . But the thing is the teachers that teaching the sec. school now are mostly English ineligible where they also been taught in Malay during their training.So they forced to use very broken English to teach our students,but during conversation,they still can't do anything but speak in Malay.Students get confused by their English teaching where they can't communicate well using English will somehow leads to a negative effect on the edu. system in short run...

Govt. eagerly passed the bill in such short of time has caused the edu. system to missing in direction where the entire system needs to be overturned.

In short,can u understand what I wrote above?I guess certainly yes but with lotsa ??? and try to figure out my sentences' structure and the worst one will be grammatical errors!Tht's my weakest point but it carries heavy weightage in learning/mastering English language!

So by the way,do you think I really deserve for Band 7.0 ?

Absolutely NO.

Sicko British edu. system...

Proud to be a Chinese tht can speak adequately well Mandarin and some other dialects...