Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Self-centered is a felony

Just came back from dinner with Mr. A and KC.

Mr. A told me that his relationship with his gf is very rocky at this stage.

There of cos,being a full time pengecoh,I allow myself to not to question further until I touched on sensitive issue,lol,u noe la...ahem!!!Warn u,it's highly confidential...not gonna reveal a single bit here or else I'll be chopped into pieces tomorrow!

Ok the thing is,Mr. A know Mrs. B for only 4 month but the actual relationship started off during the 2nd month.

All this while,I've been hearing how fragile their relationship is ever since the first day I knew that they are together.But as u know,love is blind,as far as the eyes can see only.They've been mesmerising each other with sparks for past few months.

However,Mr. A will sometimes pour his heart to me and tell me inside out how he feels about Mrs. B.In my 20 cents,I feel that Mrs. B is somewhat immature to handle their relationship yet(it's the first encounter for both of them though).I met her few times and she's behaving very weird as in the way she behaves and talks but afterall I dunno her much,it's none of my business afterall.

Then,just now,Mr. A told me Mrs. B is very dumb,stupid and blur.He's been repeating all these words so many times as if they'll sound better after perpetually of repeating.He told me all the foolishness she committed all this while(he actually told me all these b4 last time...but c'mon I'm a good listener afterall!).Ok,and so,I analyse his problem and conclude briefly here.

1)Mrs. B is immature,and so as Mr. A too.I dun blame them cos it's their first time.

2)Mr. A has been quite possessive to Mrs. B all the while as what Mrs. B feels.

3)Mrs. B is playful,she wants a relatioship but she do nothing to hold on their relationship so far.Most da time,Mr. A has to take the initial to approach Mrs. B.Can u believe a couple in love,and the girl's side don't even bother to contact or throw a SMS to the guy?What's tht guy then,bootie call?When she's with her frens she won't care a shit for Mr. A but when sounded by Mr. A,the only thing she knows is apologies but she didn't takes the lesson at all.The way Mr. A said was like he really hopes to change her(IMO:love her is not to change her but adapt to her if she willing to do so as well to certain extent).But her character has been like this all the while and I'm afraid it's only asking a tiger to be herbivore.It's already embedded to her personality long time ago or that could be her basic instinct.Who knows?Only time will tell...

It's like :

Mrs. A just came to KL to study early this year and I deduce that she's being eager to have a relationship over here(she's from Kuantan fyi.) with the motives of seeking for shelter and for the sake of prestige among his fellow frens.It all seems to be unnatural at the first place from what I've seen.

And so,Mrs. B will go out have lotsa fun with her own frens until she sicked of them.She'll fling herself back to Mr. A,vice-versa.

That's wat I think and I told Mr. A about that,but still in order not to be mean,I told him to give Mrs. B a chance until the end of the month when he'll be moving out from KL temporary.If she still not attempt to cherish this relationship,then there's nothing much Mr. A can do also,just let it go instead in order to curtail the harship and pain derive from this relationship.

But actually my ego said,"Well,u should juz give her a slap and call it an end right now!"

Of cos the angelical side of me had stopped me.I'm not that mean and daring lah!Afterall,none of my business also and then I haven't even started a relationship on my own so far.Thus,ineligible to give any constructive feedback.Still,I try my best to help them using the thing called "common sense" and "logic".Bah!

Now,I shall watch I see what's happen next.It may be easy to say that "there's still plenty of good girls/boys outside,u r not short of her/him"...but when things really happen on me,I might not think the way I think as a bystander anymore.It's hard to know cos a person's feeling is immeasurable and hard to speculate.Unless,u r beast.

In short,I think It's only their first love,so they shouldn't be too rash about everything.It's within expectation.You'll only realise when u experience through it.Give both of urself some times then.I'm sure both of them will learn more after another few attempts of failure on relationship.

That's y the first cut is always the deepest,u can either choose to endure the pain or find ways to heal it.It is through the healing that u know how u should handle and prevent relevant "mishap" to be happened again.

~cheers~

We shall go for a few shots after my AS and ur A2 bro...!Next week k?lol :)