Thursday, August 16, 2007

Debauched

Shhh...I'm having Way Loon staying over and he's asleep cos having Calculus 1 test later haha. Can't really hit the keys with strength now -_-

Anyways, yesterday was too sinful! Since I screwed my Chemistry final, so I could't stop my tempting for food. Those are not mutually exclusive in my case, mind you! So I had eaten around half the universe, if not whole. Awful Sakae Sushi (absolute disappointment on the Sukiyaki), Big Apple donuts which tasted better this time, fried salted-egg crabs...and continue the fun at Max's home :)...we drank and bottom-up like mad. 1 big-sized bottle of carlsberg, 1 bottle of red wine, 1 bottle of chardonnay and Jack Daniel! Man, I luv JD since forever, walloped the whole bottle! And we both ended up in drunken state. Max was terribly drunk and keep banging head against the wall...like how melodramatic a typical drunkard can be. Me? Duh! What else after scolded few foul words and off to sleep. Couldn't be bothered much also or I should say how I LOVE my life currently, RIGHT? We both having some sorta entangled problems, mentally. Suffered from some hangover later but it was alright for me as I'm more alcohol tolerant than Max. That fella passed out and ko-ed completely on top of being not sober at all. Horrible...and we deliberately went all the way to Ikea just to buy wine glasses -_-! Like hell wine can knock off conciousness instantly with a better wine glass...haha. Too bad we all are prone to insane fits and cling to fine dining at the same time. *winks*

Die also must die nicely, I should say.

And today, I'm having pork phobia for the first time in my life. That fella called 2 pots of bak kut teh with braised pork + multiple layers of fat. I swear those porks are the thickest ever you can get in bak kut teh's market, siao one. Like gonna feed some terrestial flesh eating carnivores. Damn filling. Nvm, tong sui was followed up after that lolx. Darn FATTENING in spite of my absenteeism in gym for the past few days. *swoons*

At least, I'm feeling better now and deeeeeeeeeeestressed. *smiles devilishly*
till then.

********

Orgasmic la, yea la...
I conquered 'em all