Thursday, August 09, 2007

Steamboat love

Wah...this was the worst buffet steamboat I've ever tasted! Restoran Talipon at Kelana Jaya (right opposite Kelana Jaya LRT station). Variety wise, other than the mediocre sized prawns served, others are just plain miserable. Even the desserts are far apart beyond comparison and remote to those in Dataran Mentari. Man, if not because of the grilling thingy! In my humble opinion, JB serves the best buffet steamboat in Malaysia lo! Even the worst one in JB can anytime beat the best one in KL...

Anyways, I spent too much time in gym so was kinda late and they had to wait for me as a result while Charles was left stranded at Kelana Jaya LRT for almost 1 hour due to my fault...he was damn pissed. Mm hou yee see ah...didn't expect Max to come that early today. 5 of us went including Xiao Yee.

After that mediocre dinner, dropped Charles at LRT and we headed to Xiao Yee place at SS15 Pangsapuri and chit-chatted there, well, more of gossiping la...then switched place to their friend, Dennis' place to continue the gossiping. Later, again switched place to poolside...until around 1.30 am! My Anthropology revision terus gone down the drain...

Man, there are so many things happen among those designer students la...endless stories. And I love their courseworks, IF I'm given the talent in drawing. Unfortunately, I'm not.

Contemporary arts are so fabulous! Esp pop art, patch works, line sketching, gothic...ahhh the list goes on....

I so wanna take Art Appreciation next semester la but too bad, the time slot not very flexible and clashes with almost all other subjects *sighs*