Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Jijik!

I'm semi-officially start working today in TC. Crowd was ok, not too densed compared to CS. Heck, my uniform is in navy blue + pink like who the hell will wanna wear this piece of shit? It's too embarrassing to wear it even as pyjamas. And we are forced to BUY them, screw it.

Anyways, me gonna work for 9 days only in grand total. Hell short ya! Tomorrow I'm going Carrefour and day after at Lien Hoe. Oh don't even bother to remind me about doing sales report (T.T), malapetaka!

Touched down at 7pm so I just loitered around the bookstore wanted to buy "吉米" series but then thought of baru first day kerja nia, if spent on few books surely few hundreds will terus burned. So I'll buy them later in order to buy at ease...hehe. Since those books are so pictorial, I'm very sure I can finish all of them in less than a day or two -_-. Reading is fun but not very cost efficient ehehe!

Speaking of mooncakes, my company has invented most (if not all) of the disgusting mooncakes in market.

A short brief...

珠圆玉润 - (red bean paste + omochi with red bean paste filling)
绝代双娇 - (white lotus paste + green tea omochi with green tea filling + carotene filled plain
omochi)
五仁玉月 - ( 5 types of grain blended together, walnut + almond + X + Y + Z + malt sugar,
potong stim betul)
娘惹叁曼 - (simple filling, lotus paste + sambal, one word DISGUSTING)
心太软 - (stupid name, lotus paste + cranberries (wtf!) + jelly + lychee omochi with red dates
filling, tutti frutti flavors but still not my cuppa tea)
好预兆 - (another stupid name, yam paste + pandan omochi with strawberry jam filling + jelly,
equally jijik as any other)

.....of the few notorious ones.

After some of my simple introductions, do you still feel like tasting any one of them? Pictures will be up later, maybe. My feeling is too apathetic towoards mooncakes instead of bearing on the great interest that nurtured from new year cookies.

I know it's creative but just too complicated for the flavouring.....I will anytime prefer the the most conventional one, lotus paste with few egg yolks. Gosh those mooncakes just driving me crazy, worse than new year cookies. I don't even have the kick to eat them, lest my taste buds will gonna fucked up and die on me.

Anyone interested in buying pls buzz me up as soon as possible, got discount!!! But by all means, take my advice....eat at your own risk and of course all of them are edible.