Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Indolence kills :(

It's always sad to know that you didn't do your best when you have plenty of time for that. Looking through the exam questions and eveything seems familiar. However, that's all about it and the next thing came to you is emotional shattering, scalp scratching, pencil fiddling, all but none is to lay down your pen on the answer sheet. Sometimes, we just have to blame on our overcomplacency when we foresee something ahead. Between angel and devil ego, we tend to listen to the former when we are prone to laziness and procrastination. And yes, procrastination is seriously a pain in the ass. It kinda reminds me of what my friend wrote on her blog, epiphany/wahyu/takdir or layman term of fate and destiny you may call it. But heck, how can anyone attribute this act of procrastination to the deities? We are supposed to be blamed for our own doings right? Anyhow, I came to know that I have not been working my ass off on studies on this very first semester of mine in my very age! Books are all out of my topics for the past few months until the last day before exam...as usual. Epitome of a slothful college student.

And who am I to whine here since I was the one who didn't try off my best? I deserve all the bad grades for this semester. I swear I can even fail my Chemistry paper today which I think it's stringing between the failing and passing border already. If only I can secure a mark of 16 out of 40 ( like less than half only!) and I'm able to pass with credit la...otherwise really have to slap my ownself endlessly till awakening. Still,the Chem paper today was kinda hard and I don't even have a 100% definite answer for all the questions. Just hoping that I can shamelessly collect some working marks. Hope it isn't that difficult to materialise it. How sad! 16 marks may seem peasy to others but not for me who had never touched Chemistry for more than 3 years already...