Thursday, August 02, 2007

Sien

Finally completed Anthropology presentation and it didn't turn out that well as what I expected. Our scores for fieldwork project is not among the top 2 highest in class. :(

English test result is out, I did some really careless and avoidable mistakes. My thesis statement doesn't match with my topic sentences and concluding statement because I failed to make correction on the TS and CS after I made amendment on one of my topic sentences. And there it goes, 1% compensated which is so dumb to say. -_-

To get at least an A-, 32% out of 40% is needed for my final! WTF...not until miracle happens I guess. Hope Ms Kalai can open her buddha's hands and round up my currently accumulated marks to the nearest round number, kekeke...to increase my possibilities of getting A- , oh well, peace.

I fucking don't believe I met Mr. LEE GUO WEI in SS15. I was totally startled and jaw dropped when I saw him around this area. Anyways, he's my secondary classmate and we used to join venture in St John Ambulance's marching team, organising camping and so on. Little did I expect that I will literally bump into him at this kinda occasion. He's working as one of the WWF(World Wildlife Fund) fundraising team members to inducepersuade random people to subscribe to their credit card based auto debit donating scheme. Man, asking for donation still need to specify so much, in my humble opinion, donate by real CASH is the most practical way of all. Am I right?

Duh whatever...