Thursday, August 30, 2007

nada sousou

Nada sousou ~english version~ by Hayley Westenra. Kinda nice but why is it got echoes behind her voice?! Couldn't find the audio file around the net though. Anyone has it please send me k? And alson, where to find eng/chi subtitbles files for Japanase movie around? It's kinda ruining my pleasure knowing that what I've been downloading all the while are mostly of incomplete stuffs! How am I suppose to watch with Japanese subtitles? Imagine how intelligent are those people out there who created Jap subtitles instead of Eng/Chinese. Totally deserve all my cursings to burn in hell! Bummer...

Sekai no chushin de ai wo sakebu (phew what lengthy title!) is nice! Kinda reminds me of 1 rittaru namida (1 litre of tears) where the girl somehow being diagnosed with some sickness and slumped off eventually...and wee wang wang wee wang wang lotsa crying scenes going on. I can still remember how this movie blasted the cinema back then, everyone was practically saying how sad it is...and my Bangla friend namely Isti watched it as well, haha! Oops.

Nada sousou is equally nice as well with more dialogues than the one above and tears inducing! I can't believe Tsumabuki Satoshi died in the end! And it ended up that it is not so a love story as what I expected earlier. How should I categorize it hmmm...folk perhaps on a higher side of heart-touching scale. Okinawa~nii nii

Nana 2 is a bit boring and linear. Watched it last week and the new Hachi Nana which was not the previous one anymore looks sucky apparently. I can't stand stoic acting! I wonder why they changed the cast...Ren is switched as well but this one looks better haha. Overall the story is nice but the ending is tad too rushing and simple like the director only came to realise they got not enough budget at the end of the shooting so just clutter up the remaining. What the.....oh and Hachi got pregnant! *swoons*

I know I'm so overdue with all these movies! To give you the benefit of doubt, procrastination is my nature...for sakes of STUDYING!

***

Work (check)

1st semester result (check)

2nd semester registration (check)

Download Japanese movies (check)

Rehab ( )

I'm emo :( ....yea I am still AM!