Monday, August 06, 2007

I rather wear wig

yea...

Yun Nam haircare is definitely a good tricho. expert around for quite sometime and their best 101 marketing strategies is no doubt running to the max.

In fact, they will feed a cow until it is full before they slaughtered it. So, I was fully indulged with their services for a measly Rm 22 INITIALLY. And after gotten all those freebies, screening and services. They started to show their fangs by introducing me with further package which totally cost a bomb, if not nuclear bomb. Fuck wei, RM 6580 for 30 hair treatments O.o . Then I told them I'd consider (actually I was thinking of how to get myself off that ridiculous place). Upon hearing my gentle rejection, their face changed like some sorta Chinese masking opera show. And then, I was brought to see the manager to hear those preaches and blahs...somemore entitled to their GENEROUS 10% discount with my student status. Nearly forced to make deposit on their haircare products...pui luckily I didn't pull out my card to them for shitty hire purchase! Tell you, I won't fork a single cent also...gimme the fucking testers and lemme off! I rather gone bald or wear wig for the time being I guess :( .They are really like syndicate. Despise their customer service attitude. If I'm given with those $ someday, I'll rather visit other branches.

Nabeh!