Saturday, August 18, 2007

Holiday mood = no mood

Mum was not in today, and food storage at home has been miserably down or I better say non-existence since don't know when. I was trying to korek some dehydrated foods and to my glee, found few packets of hapless instant noodles and spaghettis without paste -_-. Thought of eating homecook food so much (yea yea * roll eyes*) before the break indeed that was the homecook food that granted, cooking by myself at home aka "homecook" food.Ironic! Ok la, Mum is not in for the weekend cos she has to take care of my grandfather. Dad is terribly sucks in cooking and he has to deal with some household stuffs for forever, akhirnya I got neglected. Get over and deal with it!

I was damn pissed with my dad sometimes, he will ask me to drive him but must give me endless piece of mind since the moment I fastened my seatbelt until I pull off the handbreak. Like digitally recorded mantra, keeps nagging 'till infinity's infinity. The fact is I have my way of driving as long as it is safe. Why bother to care so much of tiny details? I will horn when I wanna horn, flash the headlight when I wanna flash, signal when I wanna signal, change lane when I wanna change, take over when I wanna take over...just let me drive peacefully la. Walao eh! 2 years already...That's why I don't feel like driving most of the time cos he will sure have to "accompany" along and make things worse by giving more confusions to the extent of endangering our lives! I'm being serious ok...and for some fucking reasons, JB is filled with so many motorcycles. Jor tau jor mei and kakacaucau! I'm so gonna bang them down and roll over their lil' brain into pulps with my tyre sometimes. Alright, I'm sick. Blame it on the weatherman.

Practically flu-ing for after so many months. I'm so happy that I'm at home finally :D

Working on Monday, yay! My docket is occupied.