Monday, August 20, 2007

Pek Chek

And yea...so holiday was WELL SPENT for the first few days.

Buttock rooted at my chair in front of my desk, am I seeing fungus?

Visited my paralysed grandpa for almost everyday, and I went pasar malam today!!!!Gosh, it's been years I never stepped into a night market around that area. With only 20 bucks, I fully utilised all the Economic theories I've learned finally -_-

I came back without anymore spaces to hang plastic bags around my fingers! 1 buck of balance somemore, heck I'm so efficiently auntie-ish! Squeezed my way to berebut with folks for the freshly fried "goreng chempedak"... *.....*

Talking about Ah Soh, Jenny called me and asked me to start working tomorrow :( happy or sad? Beats me...

PS : Sorry ah BL and KP, I know you all have been telling me about the gathering on Friday since ages ago but if I can't take leave out of the puny less-than-2-weeks job also boh pien...plenty of time ahead afterall. Pai seh! M2M will be around with Xiao Yee anyways, so more merrier I supposed. Come Tebrau City find me la...