Monday, December 03, 2007

3

We are back to 3 again. Charles finally got back and joined us for the holiday rottening goner. Then I went to his house to 串门 and he woke up at 3.30pm zomg -_-. So anyways, after catching up with him for a while, we went to pick up Dato Tan's daughter Frog cos she wanted to eat Nasi Lemak in Senibong but we ended up in Tebrau City instead for no reason except an early dinner at around 6.30 pm. Whatever la, to me it is very extremely early.

So after that, we went to Senai Airport cos Charles didn't know the way to there and he was gonna pick up her family who will be coming back from Macau on the following day. So pandai-pandai as usual I lead the way la, we were on North-South highway heading KL and missed the the first exit to Senai after I overlooked the signboard cos me and Frog were fighting over the egg tarts (haha). Well, it's ok, since there will be another Senai Utara exit which will also be bringing us to the airport en route. Right after the toll plaza, some lorries were blocking our sight and voila, missed the branch exit to airport again then upon this divine mistake, we were forced to go all the way to Gelang Patah and nearly reached 2nd Link liao. Of course I can't even remember how may tolls we had passed by. I think nearly 5 or 6...pwnn!

In short,

Tebrau City -> Senai -> Gelang Patah -> Nusajaya -> Perling -_- a 30 minutes journey turned out to be an hour if not because of the detour. Another wrong turn could also lead us to dead end Pontian.

And after the airport we headed back to downtown via old road. Whole journey, to and fro, burned up few hours. We will all get scolded if we tell people about that.

We were famished in the car for hours after the early dinner, so went for supper at Singgahselalu. Hell lotsa people and of cos, Singaporeans as usual. All I can say is a supper full of meats...we couldn't even finished what we ordered. Not forgetting we met Yien Meei there as well, what a coincidence but she was hanging out with her chi muis.

The night was still young, around 12 am only, so we lepak in Danga Bay again. That was hellish, Danga Bay, nice on its surface, rottening inside. This place is a centre for Mat Rempit rally and gathering. The whole seaside road is full of Rempits. They are beyond brainless which I don't wanna waste my words on them.

Parasited over Charles' place and we didn't sleep at all. So I slept a lot yesterday and in the end I am wide awake now! Thus, this entry.

**********

Frog posting and me ghosting.

Rumah Mersing wor...

We went for cycling at 2 in the morning. The quad-cycle looks like "tuk tuk" from Thailand.

I like the reflective effect and the backdrop.