Sunday, December 23, 2007

Purely impulsive thoughts 1.5 *updated*

Finally,

Happy Winter Solstice
, Merry
Christmas
(to sons and daughters of Christ/Maria/Your parents) and Happy New Year. Yet another year gone by but how far we've come to? Anyways, spent my festive season and last few days in hometown mostly binging on food. Can have like 3 heavy meals + a lot bitings + knickknacks in a day or less...so current weight count is at optimum of 2007's second half. Oh well, me very reluctant to go back KHell. Me miss everyone here and no one there. Me worrying parents and grandpa as well for some reasons. Apart from that, me be starting my new semester on this new year and so many new things la. See, me craving for food now already, exactly 15 minutes after a heavy dinner *burps*.

The consolation before anything is that me will no longer be a loafer anymore! Me gonna pia, cos ai pia jia eh yia.

p/s: Ayu seems to get back on track again. Dearie me, my long lost Ayu is back finally! GUILTY is quite listen-worthy IMHO especially when it comes at the right time to give my sombrous 2007 a big fat happy ending at last. Way to go!
pp/s : So many bad things happened through out 2007, lotsa unwanted fightings and childish conflicts between people around me especially those ever unrest family matters. Being the neutral party among our family, it's inevitable that we suffer the most than those who are not. How sad. That's why, fillial piety and unity are extremely important to hold the pillar of peacefulness in a big family. Well, I'm expecting some "HK jade drama" scenes coming alive in 2008's CNY like never before...just watch and see.

**********

孩提时总讨厌平凡,
长大后却想成为一个平凡的人。
但连应当实现的事情都变得不再那么理所当然,
就是面对平凡也受挫的时候,
我双手合十,开始领会到祈祷的力量。

当我再也寻找不到心灵寄托的管道时,迷信与否已再也不重要。

矛盾leh...