Saturday, December 01, 2007

Have a break and...

I'm so bored therefore I am going to tell about what I ate today. I feel compelled to do so out of bluemoon, a thorough review over a piece of Kit Kat which cost me Rm 6.90 from Jusco. Allow me to elaborate further with visual illustration, will you?

*****

Upon looking at the Japanese-y casing, can you already guessed what flavour is it ah?

The content, there arewere only 2 bars in individual packing inside, nabeh!

*Unveils*white chocolate coating wor...

The filling.

*****

Couldn't taste the difference from Kit Kat white chocolate walfer crunch also. A waste of money nia. Oh I suspect 和栗 is only ordinary chestnut with a japanese-y name and chestnut is nearly tasteless in my 20 cents. I never liked chestnut especially those found in rice dumplings. I will either pick them out or nibble a bit and throw them away. I guess that's the Chinese spesies of chestnut. Japanese one is entirely different thing.

I wonder why everything taste so good after being labelled as Japan made,except Nato....yucks how do Japanese manage to swallow down such awful, tasteless, gooey and arsenic oxide-liked health food. A severe torture to tastebud. Smelly beancurd and "cincalok " win my votes anytime.

PS : I should propose to Kit Kat over an authentic local flavour appreciation, namely the Sambal. That will be new to chocholate industry in spite of its uproar and trend in the mooncake industry. :D

...have a Kit Kat!

Slap me.