Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Secret

It's a bit obsolete I know but I just finished watching "Secret" starring Jay Chou, Guey Lun-mei and etc. Frankly speaking, I was so wrong to judge the movie even before watching it. The stupidest thing I've ever done was telling people how stupid to pay to watch this movie directed by a run-of-the-mill amateur director, Mr. Jay Chou in particular. I was so 白目(unenlightened)! All I can say is the setting of the movie is overly beautiful and picturesque. Then the plot is a bit sci-fi-ish and surreal since they can simply wind back time by playing this sheet of music called "Secret" which she found underneath the old school grand piano. Goddess, Yu Hao's and Jay's piano skill are superb! Especially those allegro. Man, I couldn't even play the simplest Turky March in andante decently those days. Not to be left out, the ending is tears inducing (or just me only). The drawbacks are that movie is too compressed whilst ending could have elaborated further instead of muddle over only.

What's the worst? I was soooo emo after the movie. Don't know why -_-
So much so that I need to watch Simpsons and Atashinchi to rejuvenate my fucked up mood.
Ok not funny at all.

A quote from the movie :


~Return lies within hasty
keys~

**********

乐观 是过眼云烟的幼稚
悲观 却是乌云密布的抗命
我 既不强求乐观 也不纵容悲观
虽然我的心布满创伤
但 我依然相信
伤心最大的建设性 在于明白
明白那一颗永恒不变的心
无论春花,秋月,夏日,冬雪
始终会在老地方守候

20年的距离,
之前,之后,
如果,
我,你,
在原来的或现在的世界里,见面了,
可以打个招呼吗?
在我心里,不变,
在你心里,请给我一个微笑好吗?



**********

PS: 才发现,眼泪是咸咸的。