Thursday, December 06, 2007

Eyes- Brain+

Kill me seriously this time,

who doesn't know it has been raining like mad,

who doesn't know the weather has been good to snuggle blanket,

who doesn't know we need to sleep when we are tired;

BUT,

my biological clock went completely cuckoo,

my sub-conciousness is high on THC,

my eyes are begging my brain to meet 周公;

I sense unrest mayhem within,

rebelling the wellness and working pattern,

kill me better off than letting me drown in agony,

the pain, the infliction,

that slowly chewing off my patience,

cajoling me to asylum...

Kill me, kill me!

***************

WHAT THE FUCK! It's 7 in the morning and I'm still wide awake like no one's business. I'm not even going anywhere exciting later(like Australia *winks*) that suffice to the sleeplessness. As you can see(or you don't), my dark wrinkle is deeper than panda's, eyebags are all saggy, eye-full of bloodshots, the best part is zits zits zits......my T-zone! Frying! Zits are everywhere!

Lo and behold.

I'm hereby being certified as ZOMBIE with lotsa lotsa lotsa rare zits and pimples going on loose. I'm not even like this when I have class...holy molly.
Guess I'll need to consume more babies, dogs, cats and your grannies.