Thursday, December 06, 2007

Appreciation

Never did I expect my oblivious blog will actually had me 20 cents richer :D


Well, a mere 20 cents is better than nothing -_-. Way to go for 50 bucks!

Hmmm...but still my chatterbox seems like imaginary to people I wonder why.

Yesterday, I received a call from my house phone that, surprisingly,looking for me. Oddly, my friends(except for the few that I'm closely bonded) hardly reach me through fixed line these days as mobile phones are on the reign in fact and more convenient than not. Same thing if you were to ask me to lift a feather pen and start writing letter which later have to take the hassles again to post it via snail mail, I will frown at you and tell you off on the spot. Remember E-mail is only a click away at the monitor in front of you? Best thing is, free! Anyways, I was kinda surprised to receive the call from one of my primary schoolmate which we haven't been seeing each other for 8 years. Not like I'm very close to her back in those days but I was pretty amazed by her effort to reach me haha. Like so 70's. I don't even bother to make phone call to people around me sometimes, let alone calling to engage a lighthearted chatting session cos the point is, for sure that the conversation will go on rocky and awkward if any one of the party doesn't seem enthusiastic enough to chat. I don't like to beat around the bush in a phone call usually, just get straight to the point will do unless I'm exceptionally free or the one calling is someone important to me.

So, we started talking la, as usual the whereabouts, whatabouts, howabouts...yada yada. Ended up I'm the one who talked the most -_-. Cos there were some icy and silent interval as a result of awkwardness between us. I mean come on, I don't even know her by heart, I could only crap on some very puny stuffs and anecdotes which I can't be bothered also. Seriously, I'm not into crapping and shits but yet I don't like awkwardness. I'd rather remain silent in the beginning than leaving the situation runs cold like this second both were still passionately chatting about everything from heaven to hell, next on freezed with long pause and faded in ineptness. Hence, it turns out that I'm passively chatty, if there's such term. Nonetheless, I'm still highly chantable despite the fact that I hardly take initiative to approach. Now you know what to do eh?

Fyi, I lost touch with most of my primary schoolmates and classmates.

PS : I think I'm gonna do something adventurous starting next week, I don't care if I'm alone or what cos nothing's gonna hold me back once I've made up my mind. I HATE uncertainty. Just to assure that my time precious time doesn't go waste that's it. Everything's ready on the go...

**********

天青色等煙雨 而我在等妳     

炊煙裊裊昇起 隔江千萬里     

在瓶底書漢隸仿前朝的飄逸     

就當我 為遇見妳伏筆          

天青色等煙雨 而我在等妳     

月色被打撈起 暈開了結局     

如傳世的青花瓷自顧自美麗 妳眼帶笑意

方文山《青花瓷》