Saturday, December 08, 2007

Gao Dim~

Phewww...gao dim-ed something that has been causing strong gravity force in me. Bwee~so relieved.

I can't find my goggles :(

New life new life!

I just kena praised for gaining weight, super 666! I know I've been binging like mad of the past 1 month and still going. Nothing much can be done also since quantity matters nowadays than quality. Cis.

By the way, I'm still kinda wondering if I'm a full-fledged app. science student, I'm having only 1 pure science subject in my next semester module, CHM 152. Then the rest are electives like Socio, Psycho and US History...zomg...I will seriously die in Prof. William Borges' evil claws. I never liked him since those days in ICM. Damn arrogant can! So what's the big deal of being a white who can't seem to respect local customs? Those days he was badmouthing the rapid development of today's China, saying things like.....

"oh well ppl, this is only an illusion, China is not gonna make it big and don't believe any rumours arising as a result of how slumpy the US economy today, China will not gonna bring down the US, ever...*rattles on*"

Obviously I can't through with his brainless statement at all in my heart, stupid yankee.

Now why am I taking HIST 251 then? :(

I was supposed to take PHI 101 but it clashes with all and the time slots alloted all fall in the morning, pukul lapan pagi tepat. How sad.

Toodle.

P/S : We are going to the vegetarian restaurant owned by 谢韶光 tomorrow...he will be serving there personally for his customers! O.o