Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Magical Tristan

My salad days in THOL mugging in booksdoing pointless camwhores pretending I was some kinda nerdy who slogged my life away 24/7 in the library for books. In fact library was equivalent to home, maybe 2nd home. Oh well, that shows how inferior the ICSJ's library, don't even get me started off with anything to do with that.


Anyways,

A donkey year ago busy preparing A2 Tort Law's paper kononnya...I had 123627382443 civil lawsuit cases to insert into pea brain.

That's what I called the real spirit of library dweller. Ken got caught copying homework by Eunique the grandmaster of copying aka photostate machine or xerox in yankee's lingo.

Oh herroeee, ruler never tasted better with my brilliant stunt!

Alright, I got caught up, I should have done something better with the redundant free time I have like...hmm...what about getting a life? If only life can be found in the mailbox or monitor, then do you think I'd still need to stick my butt firmly here to make crappy highlights on those trivial past tensed been-there-done-that events(aka craps) that I braved through meh?