Monday, December 17, 2007

I need thorough massage

Dear Blog,

We went Fuji Ice Palace last Saturday and skated for 4 hours straight, I don't think I can identify where are my legs now. After ice skating, we walked around PS and Orchard until 9 pm-ish only to find out that no seats on MRT all the way back Kranji! So we made ourselves home in MRT, just sat on the aisle, who cares. We were OKU -_-. And we had got no time and no strength for shopping after the skating session. For me, I think I am very bloated now, so I won't buy any garments as a punishment.

Hmm...upon reaching JB at 10 pm-ish, we turned in to supper at Pasarkia for cooling drinks and fried oyster~zomg I'd die for the latter. Too bad it is not featured in The Star Guide to Malaysian Street Food, funny though! Well, I am effing tired now, will sleep for a good 24 hours ahead. Toodles.

XoXo
Tris.

**********

Me and Net

Oh, obscene!

偶信佛~

Then we saw Shoot 3's (有话就说 3) troop live filming at Jurong East. L to R : 郭亮,梁志强(Jack Neo),许振荣(Dasmond Koh),权怡凤,forgot-name social worker, forgot-name commentator and 黄双喜 the news reader!

Jack Neo scratching his back, Charles took this haha.

Candid shot at Orchard.

I kinda pity this living statue.

Best Oo Jien or Oo Lua or Fried Oyster in JB, some say Singapore.

SAB + EC. This purikura machine can send digital photos somemore! Cheaper than JB ones also.

**********

Photo quality is bad cos camera photos aren't with me now.