Saturday, July 08, 2006

Boisterous passion----the white label

Out of unknown reason...

I'm so into white colour stuff recently until I dun care much whether it attracts crazily stains or whatsoever...but this time I must unleash my hidden passion on this colourless colour!Or maybe bcos I'm sick of "colours" and throw all colours behind to seek for no "colour"(the purest element) until my urge for it subsides,maybe again I'll resort to "colours".Ok I noe it sounds confusing...so anyway,

First of all,I'm addicted to this baby photo in white bunny cap...omg damn helluva cute man,hen ke ai~,kawaii desu,mooji mooji kue yo wo yo,sangat comel sial,hou dak yee,jin ko tsui,hao tek ngee!!!*-_-*...I guess this will be the common reaction for everyone that happens to see this exotic photo and of cos will shout out "cute" in their own native language.

Cute until wanna cheesed me off...:)

And then,
.
.
.
.
.
Presenting...

1st item :


Ok,some ppl may think this piece of rubber looks like shit but then once u try it on urself,it just perfectly ties in with ur foot palm and obviously the holes at the front part are made delibrately in order to ventilate the sealed space between ur foot and the rubber.So,highly recommended to those that bearing with the same footwear all day long,sweatless and most important of all,odourless as well!No more odd smell and stench when u r on dating,no more hassle on wondering where's the source of odour comes from in office space or classroom anymore,start a new life with ever parched and odourless feet NOW!It's damn comfy like u r stepping on ur own fleecy home-bed all the time!

Disclaimer : Mind you this is not an advertisement for Crocs' odd-looked sandal but just personal reflection.I didn't get any remuneration from Crocs also -_-.Anyway,I haven't buy mine yet.If u wish to buy one,u can find it in most of the mainstream shopping centre around Klang Valley and so on.Maybe u can get better bargain at Singapore cos afterall they are having this gigantic GREAT Singapore Sale.It's selling at around RM 120++ here in Sunway Pyramid's parkson and I saw one of the stores at the cinema's level in MidValley which mainly selling surfing and diving equipments is also selling a lot of Crocs sandal in assorted of colours like Pink,White,Sky Blue,Blue,Brown,Yellow,Black....(yea,it is specially designed for diving as well due to it's anti-slippery feature).However,it is also ideal for casual use and definitely match-along with ur attire as a fantastic fashion icon!

2nd item :

Photo courtesy of MOBILE-REVIEW

The coming Snowwhite of the SE Walkman phone's line up W850i !!! *jaw drops*.I fucking stunned by the angelic white body and the mounted "Walkman's" logo in sand gold colour.All I can say is heavenly match here!They are so Apple-ish and Adidas-Superstar-ish!To add on,it's a 3G phone as well with videocall feature and jampacked with other astounding feature but nevertheless it's adopting the basic function of the "W" series phone but with extra enhancements!So nice until can kill...and then it's SE 1st ever slide phone after wasting so much hassle and time on the R&D of their swivel counterpart(dun quite like swivel mechanism cos it just feels like the phone's gonna slant and slip out of hand whenever u halve the flipper,just not as smooth as sliding and flipping).Anyway,this lil' beauty is coming soon to Malaysia as according to SE official website *cross fingers*

PS:W900i is in my list too but if given a choice,preferably W850i as it's trendy,not bulky and SLIDER rather SWIVEL!!!Japanese phone is one step closer to outbloom my current favourite Korean phone.*thumbs up*LG Chocolate is out from my list cos the features given are almost da same as D500 despite the rather special thermal-sensored navigation keypad and external card slot.Furthermore,slim phone is not my cuppa tea also,too feminine!

But sadly,it's not the right time to replace my lil' "black label" Samsung D500(nope,it's not LG Chocolate,it's da 1st ever slider phone by Samsung) cos I have to fulfill my policy at first which is the "one-year policy" where for all the phone I'm using musn't be traded off within a year.My lil' blackie has only been used for not more than 10 months.Hence,time is the factor.One of the benefit derived is I can be able to wait for the price of W850i to depreciate further in future if I'm not in a hurry to buy any new hp(yea,in fact I'm quite satisfy with it's performance so far and no problem encounter with an exception that I lost the charging port's unattached protection cap).By the time I'll be switching from Blackie to Whitesy is probably next year...yes,there's plenty of time for W850i to depreciate in that gap.So better depreciate more I tell u!Buahahahaha...-_-

*****

I'm so puzzle over what to wear during my once-in-life-time A-level Ball next month as I don't wish to wear those uncle-ish formal suit.But then,I have to do survey on what the other guys will be wearing as well in order not to be too prudish and prim (like "suagu" villager).The ideal "general" dress code I'm hoping for is not suit but a more casual attire with splendid and gorgeous outer jacket as enhancement but yet retain the formality.WHY NOT?It's not a worldwide format or what to be required to put on suit in order to attend prom party.As long as u dress in proper attire,it shouldn't be a big problem.So I was hoping to get either Esprit,Guess or CK jacket(must be with "artist" look one).As I'm having quite tight budget,I don't wish them to be overpricey like A/X,Versace,Burberry and so on luxurious brand.I know I can easily find one in local brand Padini,Seed,PDI and all sorts but then I don't wish to walk out to the street realising that what I bought is actually a universal garment!I especially hate it when what I wear has becoming a uniform to everyone!Sucks!So I just got to start looking for sponsorhip for my prom's ticket and relevant attire.

Anyone? *cross fingers*


With this I will look like angelical saviour.Somehow it looks better than in brown(like Mr. Bean) or Black/Grey(like uncle going for wedding banquet).I remember that R.Kelly and Usher used to wear this along with white chapeau which is totally in contrast to their personality!


Now please ignore the brand name,that they really impress me with the different kind of wearing style for a monotonous suit.Can consider anyway!*pinches chin*...what I mean rather than suit's jacket is like those wearing on Prada's---all the way to---Miu Miu's model.Military look is so fascinating!I especially like the last one from Alexander McQueen(suit + military cap).It can anytime steal over the limelight!The other one is yucky cos looks like old-skool scout :/

Now I also dunno how...*miserable look*

Actually I so wanna try out some non-stereotype style,u noe it's actually damn embarras de choix until I got tangled up:

1. Cosplay

2.Visual rocks

3.Putumayo

4.Bohemian/Gypsy

5.Scottish(with checker kilt)

6.Yukata or Samurai look

But then where to find those things here?The point is it's impossible la...-_-...so what if having too much of choices but then only to realise that it's not in line with the practical trend afterall,bummer!In worst case scenario,u can anytime become an oddball through out the prom with extraordinary attire + instead gaining limelight but getting queer look in return.For me I'll think it's dinstint and bold but generally society here is helluva conservative and only judge a book by its cover.Excuse me but it's a fact that apparently we look as if we are very open minded but then inside us is sealed with barrier of entry.So fake.That's y Malaysians are all hypocrites.They'll know how to present themselves as the most perfect on surface...

~~~~~

I got tonnes of tutorials yet to be finished on weekend and so I have to stay over in hostel to complete them.As well as,I'll be having Maths forecast test on next Tuesday 2-slots' period.DAMN inauspicious day!Pure Maths is killing me hard...I'm doomed!Flying colour?My ass man...



Lastly,end this post with some whiteout PV snippet :


TOKYO JIHEN - SHURABA

See,Ringo-chan loves white too!Japanese lurvvvve white!

Ok,that's the end of my white entry...watch out for the black!