Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Shoulda Woulda Coulda

*sobz* I think I lost the ability to blog these days...it's getting shorter for each every post!I used to write a lot(as in long winded,cheung hei lah!)but now just feel lazy for god's sake.

Anyway,I overnapped today until 7 sumthing,as my whole body is perpetually aching like shit and hardly able to stand straight.However,in order not to interrupt my massive diet plan.I immediately called up Susan only to realise that she still sleeping and she even forgot to wake me up at 6 as we supposed to.But fortunately,the weather was quite fine and not so sunny at 7.So we decided to drag ourselves out.While we at the field,it was fully occupied by soccer maniacs and basketballers,in order not to embarrass ourselves we chose to run around the whole Jalan Lagoon compound as we went out from college sidegate to spectrum then headed Pyramid where Susan went to MNG with her jogging suit and perspiration,then,Sunway Hotel,Sunway Office,Sunway Club,Palmville,Sunway Medical Centre and all they way back to hostel in a big round circle of the Sunway's commercial areas surrounding the Lagoon...ish!I think we walked more than jogged...(hey,mind you we dun just walked but we walked in faster pace which means heel-toe walking race k?!Better than none...)

So after that,I went back and immediately do sit ups for another few minutes then crazily dance for a while in order to stir up and enliven all my excessive fats.So basically I'm having additional aching point now which is my spinal,back,foot and neck due to the extreme sit ups...oh yea,damn stomach's muscle oso cramped like hell now!

We went out for dinner later with Vinodh as well,where initially thought of just going to the side gate but then I need ATM machine as stupid college's ATM is not even working properly all the while...so walked to Jaafar instead and suddenly Vinodh had the urge to eat Bak Kut Teh -_- .Thus,we went Ming Tian which further ahead while dragging our painful body...and so I ate a lot I think...Loh Mai Gai,Dim SUms,Bak Kut Teh,Fried Chicken and 2 glasses of water...another failure to diet of the day.Damn!Tomoro must run extra few rounds...and damn we again walked back from the Sunway Hotel's way back to college which damn far cos we need some movement to burn our energy and fat after that overfulled meal.

Then we went back and sit beside the pool,chatted along for a while and then came back to room...it's already 11 sumthing and my Maths still procrastinating while VInodh agan called up and asked us to go KL to chill up or clubbing,damn,if I go I'll be digging my own grave,of cos turned him down!But I want sisha better...when ah?

Procratination status : Law (tort's assignment)-0% done
Maths (P3 + S2 tutorials)-10% done