Sunday, July 02, 2006

The end of a legend

Brazil lost to France

Which simply means,

they're not qualify for any of the semi final match...

It's a full stop for their way to the victory here in WC 2006!

Anyway I'm not a regular soccer fans though...doesn't really matter @.@

France,Argentina and Germany.....way to go !

It's so damn boring this few days especially when it comes to the fact that this is the last sem.We tend to work 1000 times harder than b4 cos the topics are getting relatively harder.In other word,less entertainment and lepak lepak this time around.Everybody have to buck up and sacrifice their extra time for books and tutorials.

There's no other way but to overcome the "phobia",who cares as there's only 4 months left ahead and AS result I fucking give damn cos afterall I'm not aiming for OxBridge,LSE,Harvard,MIT...yada yada!I need a decent University that's all,ranking is not the important issue!

My whole body is aching now probably due to the sleeping posture and idling in front of the TV watching WC without any stretching motions in 2 hours time...yea,an absolute couch potato I am!Plus lotsa lotsa junk foods along,I'm started to grow guiltiness.Supposed to start off my jogging plan yesterday here in CP as the weather seems so welcoming but then something hold me back that I should procrastinate to Monday,cos wateva u can do today can wait another few days.

Arghhh,see,I'm super lamey...pls call me Mr. Fat Pig next time in order to reduce my guitiness...as I deserve all this...it's meant to be....it's faith that i should accept without questioning...I'M BORN WITH IT!GAHHHHHHHH!-_-