Friday, July 14, 2006

Selsema,sakit tekak dan sikit perasan

As what the title says,

I'm suffering from severe flu and sore throat which really don't feel nice especially during the day time classes.I was like literally "sleeping" in most of the lessons until my lecturer can't help but to call off the class earlier...haha of cos not for my sake but for others too.

And so,my eyes are swollen too until my lenses couldn't even fit into it anymore, :( , damn~!The peculiar thing is I'm already immune to any sickness eversince I came here despite some minor flus,headaches and coughs which will come like once in half a year due to insufficient of sleep(burning midnite oil for exams of cos *mum's watching* )

Possible reason is I didn't get sufficient sleep for past few days and according to Chinese medical point of view we called that "heatiness" and so I hav to force myself to drink more herbal tea I think(is that so?)

Worst thing is I still continue with my jogging and swimming today,and the flu got worsen after I swam for like about an hour...but nevertheless,fun!I can almost swim now I think...yea so what if I can't swim,r u thinking that I'm some kinda dumbo nerdo?Fuk off...

My head is damn effing heavy now...*can see stars*

OK,just pray hard I can pass my tort law's test tomorrow and then stay awake for all the classes from 9.30 am till 3.00pm T^T

Oh well,going to try out Celebrity Fitness tomorrow as well and then if fortunate enough might be able to book tics for Pirates of The Caribbean 2 in TGV 1U or Cineleisure...afterthat,I think will gotta go Bangsar or Clubbing again cos our Vinodh macha's b'day...*tiredness*

Hereby wishing you a very happy 22nd b'day and enjoy everything to the max.....studies can just throw aside for the time being :p

Anyway.toodle~oo.My nose,head,eyes,throat and mental are really gonna breakdown soon if this continues.

Chao.

Disclaimer : my writing and thinking may sound bitchy and feminine at times but as what a famous-psychologist-which-I-forgot-his-name-said(I think is Sigmund Freud),there's a girl in every boy and vice-versa...which in that sense there aren't any 100% musculine guy exists and feminine+masculine thinking must co-exist at the same time to balance out a personality...perhaps my alter ego is more to a feminine side but nonetheless I'm a guy which will also do things that a normal guy will do just that I don't think there's need to magnify it as que sera sera,whatever will be will be....it's hard to fake things out as I'm an anti-hypocrite person which especially despise a person to camourflage him/herself to present a fake-perfect part of him/her,that's so sad to live in denial.I like what I like and I dislike what I dislike...so what if I say I didn't indulge in any single match of the then World Cup 2006.That doesn't doubt my musculinity afterall given that my appearance is sufficiently enough to tell all.Generalizing,discrimination and double-standard are what I hate the most among all the common social thinking.So what if I'm proved to be a socialdolager or social misfit?It doesn't even diminish my right to entitle to what any other so called "normal" persons can da.If all humans are the same,we are not human but lifeless creature or amoeba.No distinction and no personality is just like living in a empty shell.I don't wish to alter anyone's thinking here but just to proclaim and make myself clear here what I'm thinking afterall it's my OWN blog and I shall write whatever I feel like writing...I don't long for publicity and fame but all I need is just a little space to share my thoughts with my ownself.Track down what I've done throught out the year and how to rectify my downside,so on...

Diary is meant to be emotional...

And I'm so proud to say that I'm a hidden-emotionalism where I obviously won't present what my heart tells...I won't easily cry(stereotypically,a guy shouldn't cry that easy I know) and but at least I will get enlighten easily!Even if I'm not please with something,I won't present it on my face.

What I'll do is BLOG them here and forget about it,let it carries away all the unpleasant stuffs!

Can u get it?

Life's goes on and everyday is a new day.Even if I lost everything overnight,I still feel that I'm blissful and happy cos I know I still have my family and friends by me and my life is contented enough with their existence...what's the big deal then?

Lastly,I am what I am,take me or leave me alone before I get pissed off! *roar*