Tuesday, July 18, 2006

PRANKING!

I do not wish to talk much about what happen today as I was very busy with my revision(yea,I started my revision...T^T ) in the library while then met Min Li and Serena,and so we just sit together.To my surprise,Dominic came as well for Min Li I think -_- ... as usual he "squeezeD" my "booBs" again,cibai!Ok,so I stayed in library for 2 hours only and went back cos I hav to go jogging with Susan...ANd so,we sicked of running outside so we thought of running up and down the stairs of 26 storeys! *fainted*.....but no doubt it was damn energy consuming like hell I swear...from the base floor to the optimum floor and vice versa,is equivalent of running around the field for 7-10 times...I gasped like shit seriously than jogging on flat land!And more privacy also -_-

Anyway,I went out with Susan and Eunique to Palmville cos Eunique finally found a roof over head(although the process of getting it was rather rocky and hard due to some FFK and unpleasant incidents which those of you should know better)!!!Well,he went there to pay deposit and discussed about the tenancy agreement and all sorts(anyway he still having hard time dealing off the private bathroom's prob. which I can't find any reason why can't they juz settle it easily!).Then after,something bad(or maybe NOT) happened......

Juz now b4 we went to Palmville Eunique sent a SMS to prank Dom. from Susan's hp saying "I love u" stuff like that...after that Dom. got pissed off and Susan started to throw tantrum on all of us blaming us for incriminate her into trouble...and she started to behave weirdly and finally while we were on the car halfway to petrol kiosk sumwhere at PJS 7(NPE),she asked Eunique to drop her off at the middle of the highway!!!OMG!!!SO to calm her down,we told her to wait until the petrol kiosk first and decide...then when we were there she just banged the door and left without a word.Of cos I have to follow after her cos that place was dark and imagine she gotta walk all the way to Pyramid!SO while following I kept on persuading her and attempted to cool her down but she just like gone mad and saying that was 'irritating" -.-'' anyway I dunno what she meant by that word...so I just couldn't help but kept on following her until she went on a taxi and drove off back to hostel...I even knocked the taxi door after she went on -_-...Eunique was so frustrated and lost,so I asked him to fetch me in front of Ming Tian and we went back to hostel together and immediately went to Susan's room!

But later she went back to normal and crazily cheerful again...(fickle minded Korean -_- )...and so everything back to normal and Eunique called Dom. to explain and I SMS-ed DOm. to apologise.Thus,again we hang out in Eunique's room since his days in hostel are elapsing from now on and so as SUsan (left me here...damn stupid hostel management lah!).Played GTA,O2Jam and Crazy Taxi until 1 sumthing...out of exhaustion I came back to my room while SUsan is currently drifting into her own dreamland on Eunique's bed(see,they are fine now!)...partly becos I couldn't wake her up as she told me to do so earlier (-.-) like pig only lah!I followed her instrution to wake her up after 1 hours she returned me with Korean bad words which I fucking hell shitty know ah!Toae jji...!Damn tiring,tmr gotta to SS15 to find Maths tutor with Isti and Kei...Wednesday gonna watch movie!Then Saturday still not sure wanna go clubbing or not cos I dun really like Sharara -_- Y not we go RumJungle or Thai Club instead next week or watever???Broke and beat T^T

Ps: I ate Char Kuey Tiaw juz now...damn my diet for today T^T

Besides having Maths tutor(damn fucking expensive than taking up a French course flor like 4-5 times higher!!!),I'll have to look for French courses now and I found 2 ideal places:

1) YMCA,KL(yea,so surprise that they provide language courses)
2)Alliance Francais(the official and most famous French language centre located in Damansara and KL)

Actually the fees for the course are not really expensive provided that so many teaching hours and lessons will be given in a week which lasts for a 2-3 months of duration...or customizable to suit your timing and requirement as well!!!Esp. Alliance Francais really makes me shatter...and get me on a sudden urge of learning French!!!Bonjourrrrrr.........-__-

PPS: ANd ANdrew has finally broken up with Pei Sun...phew!Bravo!~phew~

I like full length mirror~

Betcha dunno wat I'm doing rite?Cos me either dunno what I'm doing,probably gonna kill some puppy soon? Hot"dog" anyone?
See!They are fine now as I got a proof here~*whistling sound*
Toae jji go gi anyone?Anyway she probably still remain at this frame at this moment!

PPPS:Dominic ah!Dun angry lar...kidding nia mah!