Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Doom of the day

Mayday Mayday!

Stranded vessel found...carrying tonnes of assignments,tests,homeworks,suffocated teaching pace,pressures,tensions,AS result phobia...!@.@

12 more days to the release of AS result...but I don't even have those time to think of it cos I've been drowned with lotsa tasks yet to be finished.

I can't seem to handle multitasking well till now!

My will is weak,I'll get distracted easily,thus,can't help but procrastinate to infinity!

I wish I can have 240 hours in one day!So I can finish up all the unwanted tasks...and of cos revise my studies that I seem to MIA ages ago...yea...I'm literally lost!

Pussycat Dolls' coming tomoro right in front of my window :/

Too bad dun hav enuf moolah to spend on that cos I'm fingers-crossing over the current nationwide MEGA SALE's mania!!!PCD is ok only,the most just be cheapskate,watch from window...though is only a tiny bird view T^T...who cares?

I NEED SPACE TO BREATHE!
*inhales,exhales*
*gasps*
*passed out*

*.*