Friday, July 21, 2006

Sanctity of life(the mean-est shout out ver.)

*gasps*

Sometimes,I just feel like picking up a knife and stab right through my roommate on behalf of how he treated me all this while...I hate untidy,unhygiene,inconsiderate,irresponsible,immature people(hypocrite is still my greatest enemy of all).But I also strongly despise those that trying to exasperate me delibrately or unintentionally...they're all deserve to send down to the gallow immediately!Fuck off I dunno why this kinda people will exists to catch a breath of fresh air with us on earth.Wasted.Go die for all I care...* I assume this to be the volatile anger of me alter-ego* :p

I dunno what happens to my study mood recently,so laid back,especially for Law.I'm totally lost now where my purpose to Law classes are purely to meet the attendance requirement.I pay no attention furthermore.Lame.I mean the lecturer,keep pushing us to the extreme as if we are buch of study machine.Imagine 5 hours of extra classes weekly exclusive of the core classes.Tired to death.I hate your obnoxious reprimands on us for not paying attention.Afterall,the brain is not made of the toughest element on earth nor equivalent to any memory storage devices.The usage and efficiency are limited in biological sense.Arts stream lecturer should be given more scientific knowledge to balance out(or send to the lab for some neurology research on how well and extraordinary their brain can outdo normal people).He seems never get tired of teaching all day long.He seems to light up on the spirit of teaching but that doesn't directly apply to all of us eventhough how interesting the topics for Contract Law and Tort Law are but the main point is his teaching method just put us off in chill water.I had enough I tell you.I don't care even if you are the one who granted me the merit award in Law.Well,you shouldn't!As I did not asked for it in the first place and I fucking don't wish to get it as well to increase the hidden pressures in me.So if you wanna withdraw just tell me,I'll give you back that piece of shitty oh-so-divine paper that did nothing to change my life but gave me an additional chance to send something to the recycle bin in order to be "environmental friendly".Thanks?No thanks...I don't deserve it.

I rather study myself to prove you wrong.I can show you my self-sufficiency and will that lecturer like you is literally and figuratively useless.No motivation means no teaching.You did not give me hopes and so don't espect anything from me in return.I'm made of flesh and blood with enhancement of perceptions and various emotions.I'm not here to meet your requirement of finishing off what you expect to finish off initially on your personal schedule.If that's your only purpose,fuck off,and refund all the fees I paid.I need time and space.Not you!In fact you should give me what I want...mind you!

I used to be so highly anticipated about being a Francophone early this year.But look because all of your spirit dampening attempts.I'm force to leave what I actually want aside to fulfill your so called requirement.SO that you can secure your accountability towards the head of programme.At the same time,diminish our little piece of heaven by force feeing us like gooses and neglected the objective of teaching and learning.Hitlerism is what you imposing on all of us currently.Hey,don't you ever forget,we are living in democratic society.We are still the end-user.One vote from all of us,you are out then.

The only feeling that I left for Law is oblivion at this point of time.I'm lost on the track.Maths is better now at least the latest topic is understandable than Differential Equation and Integration 2.

Whatever,I'm just sitting here and watching the day goes by and see how it goes.It's a momentary unsubdued conflict and guiltiness that I'm force to endure.

In that sense I should work harder I think.*ponders*.Yeah.In fact,even harder than before.

Never give up!

Voulouir,c'est pouvouir~where there's a will there's a way~